Neverwinter Nights - The revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    My characters are too intelligent to dirty their hands with mining. That's dwarves' work.

of course that might change if I get a superuberleet kukri out of it
    Except your nose, of course.......

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Other than the fact I can't use the picks, it works fine..........

Because you can't use grown-up weapons, you mean

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
        Other than the fact I can't use the picks, it works fine..........

Because you can't use grown-up weapons, you mean

-Jam
        No, because they are martial weapons....I believe.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
          Who are you there Cold Wizard?

ACK!
          The often unsociable Verkin Arkinner.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• No, because they are martial weapons....I believe

As I said - grown up weapons

And there's nothing that can be done about it, I'm afraid... unless I make some "mining light hammers", darn geologist!

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Hmmm...it says I can't use my character because he has an item level equipped that is restricted by the server.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• That sounds quite odd. I've only had that on other servers when trying to use my local version of my character.

Comment

• Apparently it's because I cast Continual Flame on my current weapon.
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Not something I have to worry about then, Verkin is a barbarian/rogue

Comment

• Apparently it's because I cast Continual Flame on my current weapon

It is indeed the problem. Casting Continual Flame on a weapon increases its level by 1. Post on the forum or email one of the admins and 'twill be fixed.

This happens about once a month. Used to be once a week, untill the NotD got about

-Jam

Comment

• I haven't seen that NotD yet. Oh well.

Comment

• Finally visited Dwar Proper and the Formian Hive today. Some VERY nice stuff in both places Granted, Reidmar is about a half-million gold lighter now, but it was worth it.
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• So... having visited the Hive and Dwar, Reidmar's list of "places I should visit and clear out" is down to:

--The crypts in Gnoma (visited the bottom level, but not cleared)
                            --Dr. Crank's Island (visited, and I've been beaten rather soundly many times there)
                            --Wrecker's Point (visited, haven't beaten the boss yet)
                            --Lizard Mound (and for this one, I'm damn sure I'll need some help )

Out of curiosity, Jamski, what's being planned for the next addition?
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Wrecker's Point boss is easy. I go there when I want an esteem boost. (No, I go to Zappy for that. . Seriously, I've never had trouble there until higher levels when I get swarmed by zombies.

Cranks is no problem for a stealthy character to move around in. Security be damned. Of course this means I can't kill anyone to get their cool weapons.

Damn that dwarf who won't sell to elves! Racist bastard!
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Sorry to keep rattling on about the OC, but I don't have Folderol-enabling broadband, and if I did then Doc would have to find some more codes, which would not be a good thing.
                                So anyway.....

North and South of Port Llast are done, and so I've come eastwards. I've been having great fun with ogres in the troll caves because I can kill three in a row with two successful cleaves and that amuses me no end. I'd also like to say that I'm very glad I took my single level in sorceror rather than bard, because it means I can read scrolls in full armour and use some rather wonderful spells. In the archeologists' camp, there is a rather angry young man just past the dimwit (his mum is cool though ), but he's always practising with the swordfight dummy and I can never get to talk to him. Does anyone know if it is possible, because I'm sure he's a quest blokey, and not just some random punter - he's got a name after all!

Comment

Working...
                                X