No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights - The revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe those other items are available from the shops......I'm not being unreasonable.

Anyway I'm taking a break from Folderol for a bit; I want to play something other than RPGs. But still whack some in when you get chance as I'll buy them when I return.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Ranged weapons suck in NWN.

"Only teh penitent man will pass"
      The chainsaws (?) from Indiana Jones Last Crusade?
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Hehe those other items are available from the shops......I'm not being unreasonable.

What part of exotic weapon did you not understand

The chainsaws (?) from Indiana Jones Last Crusade?

Close enough for jazz

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
          Hehe those other items are available from the shops......I'm not being unreasonable.

What part of exotic weapon did you not understand
          So if you use an exotic weapon it necessarily sucks compared to those who use a standard weapon? Seems wrong to me.

Comment

• The base weapon type is better with exotic weapons.

Compare Bastard Sword with Longsword (d10 vs d8) or compare Kukri with Dagger (18-20x2 vs 19-20x2)

Now ~that~ seems wrong to me.

Anyway... I'm open to donations of weapons. Make one yourself, erf it up and I'll import it if its not too ueber. Hah! A nice little "challenge"

I'm kinda busy on scripting stuff "never before seen in a NWN module" (like spinning sawblades of death)

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Ah! Sawblades was the word! I couldn´t find a translation for those things and chainsaw was the closest thing I remembered

Do I get a prize?
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

• How about this for small paladins -

Sword of Arvoreen (or whoever folderol's halfling war godess is), short sword, normal holy avenger stats.
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  Anyway... I'm open to donations of weapons. Make one yourself, erf it up and I'll import it if its not too ueber. Hah! A nice little "challenge"
                  Is Keen +10 with haste, 5 deflection AC, improved evasion, SR 20, and tumble 40 too ueber?

Comment

• Erm... ~yes~

Sword of Arvoreen (or whoever folderol's halfling war godess is), short sword, normal holy avenger stats.

The jury is still out on whether Folderol is going to allow Holy Avenger weapons. They are pretty ueber.

Do I get a prize?

Heh, why not? 100XP?

-Jam

Comment

• Is the reasoning behind dwarves not selling to elves a way of encouraging people not to play elves?

Perhaps it's better to play munchkin builds as a human?

And why does hiring a goblin merc to open the two doors to the orcs mines because they can't be bashed open cause a 2 point shift to evil?

/rant complete.

But, I'm only one player and a relatively new one at that.
                      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Heh, why not? 100XP?
                        I´m going to buy the Platinum edition soon (with some luck) I´ll take my reward then if you don´t mind

Comment

• Is the reasoning behind dwarves not selling to elves a way of encouraging people not to play elves?

Erm... No.

The elven town to be built in the future will not sell to dwarves. If an elf really needs a dwarven item - perhaps they'll have to ask someone else to buy it for them.

-Jam

Comment

• I think it's bad the way Folderol reinforces racial bigotry.

Comment

• No you don't It gives you a chance to be rude to a goblin instead of to some guy in the newsagent. If everyone played Folderol, not only would the server die, but also there would be no racism in the whole world.

-Jam

Comment

• I think all the impressionable leet kiddies will say " uncle Jamski thinks its ok for me to be rude to goblins, so therefore in real life I can be rude to the guy at the newsagent."

Comment

Working...
                                X