Neverwinter Nights - The revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    Took a look at the kukris tonight. The defence one looks cool (that is if the deflection modifier stacks with other deflection - otherwise it's pretty useless. Can you confirm this Jam).

The others are pretty tame. Call me greedy but I was hoping to find the kukris of doom.

Pfft, and what would you do with your Kukris of doom against THIS:
    Attached Files
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Comment

• It´s something I found in another forum, it appears that the russians are enjoying a different type of game
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• but he's using an american made weapon

Comment

• What I find amusing about that pic, is what mega powergamer has as his (her) F9 hotkey.
            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• sometimes it gets dark in those dungeons

Comment

• That's because they're so 1337 that all of their really nifty hotkeys are on the CTRL and SHIFT function keys.
                I'm very keen on hotkeys now, and have been considering keeping my spare sword in one so that I can quickly switch if I meet a monster that will be unaffected by the flaming sword I usually chop things up with.
                To read this page of the thread you'd think that Spike was the evil genius behind Folderol.
                It's still obvious that Jamski is the friendly smart-but-without-being-a-genius one.

Comment

• But you would think that someone so mighty could afford a few hundred gold to go and buy a continual flame scroll andcast it on something.
                  There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by Qilue
                    But you would think that someone so mighty could afford a few hundred gold to go and buy a continual flame scroll andcast it on something.
                    actually I've never used that spell. I guess I should? Is it that useful?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror

Pfft, and what would you do with your Kukris of doom against THIS:
                      Ranged weapons suck in NWN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                        Give me an example of each

-Jam
                        The Sword o' Doom from Harris, the longsword from Heatsmiter (is there a greatsword too?) and the hammers and axes you can get from the dwarves.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york

To read this page of the thread you'd think that Spike was the evil genius behind Folderol.
                          Nope, but I did suggest the sticky death script.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

actually I've never used that spell. I guess I should? Is it that useful?
                            Ok, you know all those items with purple, pink, green light at 5, 10 and 15 metres? Continual Flame changes that to white light at 20m, non-dispellable.

You can also cast it on any item to add white light 20m radius. On folderol this raises the items requisite level by one.

Comment

• And often in the process gets your characted banned.

Comment

• Hehe, for illegal weapon level, yeah

Oh... I just scripted something SO FRICKING COOL. You'll see it in Folderol in about 2-3 weeks, but it is SO FRICKING COOL I'm going to mention it now.

Think "Only teh penitent man will pass"

The Sword o' Doom from Harris, the longsword from Heatsmiter (is there a greatsword too?) and the hammers and axes you can get from the dwarves.

Ok, ok... I'll see what I can manage to slip in... perhaps as a miniquest... *sigh*

But you gotta earn my pandering to your every needs by doing the woodland trial first, and posting a screenshot to prove it.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X