No announcement yet.

College Football 2016 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I said Strong had a good foundation in place after 3 years, which he does. He had to turn around the previous 7 years that you're heaping on him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• In
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That Orange Bowl... man, it always seems to be one of the most entertaining of all the bowl games.

Sorry Guy, was pulling for the Wolverines. But hey, at least you got to a bowl game, right?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Next time, they should have Oklahoma play and reward a real conference.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Good game. Good outcome.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by gjramsey View Post
              Yahoo Bowl pickem

Group ID: 8530
              password: poly
              Just wanted to post the final results... Congrats Boris for winning this years pool
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats Boris. I was too depressed from my performance to go back and look at the results!

Comment

• Pure luck
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Illinois State signs OL Kobe Buffalomeat. What a great name!

Comment

• National signing day coverage is just stupid. But media events keep people working to produce them, so I guess some good does come of it.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Today's 24/7 sports coverage in general is pretty stupid. The minutia that they have to talk about to fill the time gets sad. But yes, it creates some decent paying jobs.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                          Bring back Scott Frost!
                          Originally posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
                          Back off. He's ours when Mike Riley gets fired.
                          I'm a goddamn prophet...

Where is the 2018 College Football thread? I want to give Lovie's beard the props it deserves.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Start one up!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Start one up!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X