College Football 2016 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong is gone.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Eeeee! Big 10 West Champions! On Wisconsin!
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Ohio State is overrated. Michigan is trying to give the game to them and is still up 17-7 in the 2nd half.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Now will OSU make the playoffs without having to win the big 10? I think so.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am dead.

I was alive.

Then I was dying.

Now I am dead.

Forever.

Never, ever, ever, EVER expect to get calls in Columbus.

Ever.

EVER.

I'm dead now.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Woot! My Badgers have a shot at losing to Alabama!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  I am dead.

I was alive.

Then I was dying.

Now I am dead.

Forever.

Never, ever, ever, EVER expect to get calls in Columbus.

Ever.

EVER.

I'm dead now.
                  All other calls aside, the spot was good. It was a 1st down.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Seems likely Helfrich will be fired.

But sources are already talking about Brian Kelly possibly going to Oregon. I don't understand why the program would hire a guy who just came off a terrible losing season and whose trajectory at ND pretty much mirrors the last few years of decline for UO. I guess it would compliment the Brady Hoke hire as DC? Two Industrial State losers?

Beyond that, I'd be pretty disgusted with the hire and root for Kelly to fail and fail hard. He was ultimately responsible for the death of a student videographer. His negligence allowed the poor kid to die when he was made to go up a flimsy metal tower to film practice during a bad windstorm. Kelly should have been fired that day. Hiring him would be gross.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      All other calls aside, the spot was good. It was a 1st down.
                      I can not argue with that. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. It's a split second decision, and basically review-proof. That's football.

Now, the egregious ****ing pass interference no-call on the preceding Michigan possession, or the holding no-call on the Samuel caper on the immediately preceding play... wooooooof.

We are never beating Ohio State again.

I remain dead. I am posting from the afterlife.

Spooky.

OOOOoooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You were a nice guy, Helfrich, so I'm glad you'll get an $11.6 mil buyout. But you were in over your head so, so bad. Thanks for Mariota, though.

Bring back Scott Frost!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

So who gets left out now.
                          I'll bet the big 10 gets two and someone gets screwed.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nah, just tOSU. With Clemson and Washington.

Condolences to Donegeal. Looked for awhile like Wisconsin would run away and hide, but PSU kicked their butts in the second half.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes they did. I'll grumble a bit about a BS Late Hit call on their last TD where we had stopped them on 3rd down and would have forced them to punt, but it was going downhill anyway. Great season for a team that wasn't expected to be much better than above average.

Comment

The committee needs to punish cup cake non-conference schedules.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X