Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland wins. CLEVELAND WINS!!!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• More coaching changes coming:
      • Kubiak will step down as Broncos HC
      • Niners will fire GM Baalke and HC Kelly
      • Colts rumored to also make changes

Comment

• I don't know why Kubiak would go.

Bad damn luck for Oakland, in regard to Carr.
        And I hope SF never wins another game. Let the curse of Kaepernick haunt them forever.

Oh yeah. Go Cowboys!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Kubiak seems to have health issues...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Teams are getting the jump on Black Monday. Most years, about 6-7 head coaching positions open up.

Bears will draft 3rd this year. Well deserved.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, I just read about Kubiak's head issues. Bad deal. Hopefully it gets addressed to satisfaction.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Half the HC vacancies have now been filled:

JAX: Doug Marrone gets the promotion to HC after being the interim HC
                BUF: Sean McDermott (DC, CAR)
                DEN: Vance Joseph (DC, MIA)

I'm happy for McDermott. He got fired for an underperforming defense after he took over from the legendary Jim Johnson in PHI, but has done very well in CAR.

Joseph has also become a top defensive coach, especially with DBs, and it's great to see another black HC.

What now remains is "the west": SD, SF and LA... or SF, LAC and LAR rather with the Chargers announcing a move to LA.

The Niners wanted a Patriots 1-2 punch with McDaniels as HC and Caserio as GM, but Caserio turned down the interview request. Suck that, Jed York!
                Last edited by Zopperoni; January 12, 2017, 12:26.

Comment

• Chargers are going to have a very tough time of it next year in LA. They were a pretty dismal team this year.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; January 12, 2017, 09:38.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I read that L.A. is much more enthusiastic over the Chargers than the Rams, for whatever reason. The article only mentioned it in passing.

Comment

• Well, the Chargers are a bit more exciting on offense.

Anyway, the LA teams have new HCs now with Sean McVay now with the Rams and Anthony Lynn with the Chargers. Wade Phillips also joins the Rams as DC, so that will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I hope SF never wins another game. Let the curse of Kaepernick haunt them forever.

Oh yeah. Go Cowboys!
                        there's the motive for your niner hate, bad memories of Joe Montana and Steve Young teaching America's Team the art of football

just like Aaron Rodgers is about to do

Comment

• Mason Crosby is 4-4 on field goals against the Cowboys in the playoffs.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• the dirty birds look tough

Comment

• Well, go Falcons.

Comment

• I was really looking forward to some exciting games today... well that didn't happen.
                                Congrats to the Pats and Falcons. Hopefully the SB will be more exciting than today's games
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X