No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkey's kick might have been deflected, video shows an Eagles lineman get his hand on it and judging by the direction his fingers got bent back the ball might have headed left after contact. When I saw the kick it did look kinda weird.

Comment

• Lineman was quoted as saying the ball ticked his fingertip.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• the NFL has officially ruled it a blocked kick

now the guy in charge of blocking the lineman feels like crap

Comment

• Forecast is Foxboro in the snow. *sigh*. Had the Chargers beaten Denver earlier on they would have the 1 seed.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Tough road to hoe, especially when Hoodie Bill has an extra week to prep. In fact, I think I read that he's never lost in the playoffs the week after a bye.
            But I'm rooting for the Bolts.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Is there such a thing as Philanuary?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                We'll find out this weekend!

• That would be amazing....
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
              X