NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Agreed. He looked pretty good against SD last weekend, too.

Brutal injury.
    Agreed. He looked very calm and controlled in the pocket last week, and the Vikes are a team that I can root for. But unless a Kurt Warner shows up out of the blue, they are sunk for this year.
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Why not Tebow? He's better than all of those punks.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• He's a baseball player now.
        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• So was Bo Jackson.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Nike could restart the "(Te)Bo(w) Knows" ad campaign.
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• It would be a great campaign, they'd make a ****load of money but they'd never do that.

Comment

• He signed a deal with Adidas before his workout.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I understand there were costume changes...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Seriously mad props to the Eagles front office for pulling off this deal: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...b-sam-bradford

Sam Bradford traded to the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for a 2017 first round pick AND a 2018 fourth round pick

Comment

• Have to try to win while the Peterson train is still on track, I guess.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Wow
                        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• In less important but equally unexpected news, the Bears have cut placekicker Robbie Gould.

It's a sad day when your favorite team's longest-tenured player is suddenly...Jay Cutler.

Bears didn't even bring in a camp leg this year, but decided to drop Gould's $3 million salary (and half-million opening day roster bonus) after he missed a couple PATs in the last preseason game.

I learned long ago that loyalty is an illusion in the business world, but still, this was a bit of a shock.

Bears will apparently be signing Connor Barth.
                          Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 5, 2016, 02:25.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Cut Robbie Gould? Yeah, he was the problem.
                            Hallelujah, brother! Super Bowl bound!
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, Gould did cost the Bears two wins last year with late-game misses. They were also last in the league in opponent field position after kickoffs.

But there was no hint that this solution was on the table.

Comment

• Yes, a surprise. But a lot of money for misses.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X