No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Jackson trying real hard to keep the Redskins on the Season Plan.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Matt Jones also tried, a little bit too obviously, to keep the Redskins on the Plan but the Bears didn't fall for it.

Comment

• I am wondering what all the fuss is about the Bears OC. Yes, Jay has improved but it isn't translating into enough points. Yes, the defense has to do a better job, but some of the play calls on offense are just bad. I've always thought that Jay is better when rolling out of the pocket but most of his OC's want him to stay in the pocket more often than not. You would think with the talent on offense at RB and WR there would be more scoring.

The Bears are who we thought they were.

Comment

• John Fox says in his press conference they hadn't lost three in a row all year. Really? Did you forget your first three games? Vikes had three top defensive players out and Bears couldn't do anything against them. Once again, penalties and bad tackling and no fire at all except for two or three players. Please go 5-11!

Comment

• Illegal substitution...

Comment

• The Redskins are going to the playoffs. I'd be excited, except I know exactly how this ends: with a loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                The Redskins are going to the playoffs. I'd be excited, except I know exactly how this ends: with a loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
                Ordinarily I'd agree wholly with this but I have a tiny sliver of a shadow of doubt. Because Captain You Like That has been doing an excellent job of destroying my expectations this year. I expect Seattle to win handily, so I might be wrong again.

Comment

• The Redskins are clearly a force for good in the universe...

Chip Kelly? GONE!

Attached Files
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Update from Deadspin...

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... I was surprised they fired Kelly before Black Monday. That says a lot.

So, will Kelly try to remain in the pros or will he slink back to the college level?
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think Chip's laughing his ass off all the way to Nashville.

Comment

• That's the talk on sports radio... It will be interesting to see what happens. But something tells me they won't give him GM powers
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Either college or pro, he'll rake in bucks.
                            I think it will be pro.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Kelly will have a lot of trouble even asking for GM duties after what happened in Philly this year. As soon as Lurie gave him the keys, he single-handedly dismantled a promising roster and missed the playoffs. Total disaster in a season where the East should have been a breeze for a 10-win team like the Iggles were Chip's first 2 years. And no one else to blame.

I don't know how a sorry, obviously needy franchise like Tennessee could resist bringing Chip in and reuniting him with Mariota. Let's see what happens on Black Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                The Redskins are going to the playoffs. I'd be excited, except I know exactly how this ends: with a loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
                                I was wrong! Unless the Redskins and the Seahawks both make it to the NFC Championship...
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X