No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Win. Something Seattle has failed to achieve.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• At least Seattle has won a Super Bowl in this century, something that Dallas has failed to achieve.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And it will be even another century for the Bears.
        I don't know why you felt so compelled to add your two cents.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What Rah said was as relevant as your comment about Seattle. What do the Seahawks have to do with anything discussed?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• BINGO.

And for the record, even the Bears have gone to the superbowl this century.

and yes, it may be a while before they get back.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I still don't believe Eli Manning has two rings.

Hockey is a more random sport in action. But I still think football is more of a crapshoot... in the sense that the best teams don't always win.

That also seems like a contradiction because by definition, the best team is the winner.

so confusing
              I often tell a Patriots fan friend how appreciative I am of Tom Brady for Eli's rings.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                At least Seattle has won a Super Bowl in this century, something that Dallas has failed to achieve.
                Dallas can't afford the play offs, let alone the Super Bowl.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Chiefs...

Attached Files
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• An unbelievable finish last night. They must be laughing in Denver.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Great first week!

Comment

• Someone should really investigate the payoffs that Dallas is giving the refs. The Eagles should have kept that ball.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Giants suck.

But at least the Cowboys are down their two best players and the Eagles made some great offseason changes: Demarco Murray (10 carries -9 yards ), Sam Bradford (21/35 208yds 2INTs)
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Coughlin is done.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That has been said several times before. And he's still there.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Giants suck.

But at least the Cowboys are down their two best players and the Eagles made some great offseason changes: Demarco Murray (10 carries -9 yards ), Sam Bradford (21/35 208yds 2INTs)
                                All of which leaves the door wide open for the Redskins to... bump into the jamb and fall off the stoop.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X