No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...or in his case, it's where they go when they turn 32 and want to collect a big payday.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• RG3 benched. I know he's not a Chicago Bear but I thought that was note-worthy.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Back to the Bears: they just traded a 2017 sixth round pick to the Texans for a player (Khari Lee) I've never even heard of.

Comment

• OMG a sixth round pick 2 years from now?...repeat, OMG. Oh my...What will they do?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Two years from now, Chicago's big bods will be sitting in their draft war room, trying to remember why they don't have a sixth round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Thanks JR, I picked a few teams and they were all hilarious. I also loved the comments by people. Especially the ones for DA Bears.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
                Back to the Bears: they just traded a 2017 sixth round pick to the Texans for a player (Khari Lee) I've never even heard of.
                I doubt you would have heard of whoever they would have picked with that selection.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well since their earlier picks usually work out so well, we can only hope to get lucky on one of the later round picks.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like Brady is playing in game 1.

Now I want the draft picks back, dammit.
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Well since their earlier picks usually work out so well, we can only hope to get lucky on one of the later round picks.
                      I have a feeling this is going to be a tough year.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                        Looks like Brady is playing in game 1.

Now I want the draft picks back, dammit.
                        Nevertheless...

Comment

• Preferred meme response:

Attached Files
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Comment

• Will the NFL double down on stupid and appeal?
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They may appeal, but it looks like they won't try to keep Brady off the field while it happens.

Gronk
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X