No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT is a scary-looking QB -- and for all the wrong reasons.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• He's up to around 350 pounds.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's amazing that someone with enough dedication to become a professional athlete and keep at it semi-pro would have such a consistent battle with weight.

And I don't think the Bears could possibly be the NFL's worst team. They have one of the league's best RB's in Matt Forte, a young star in Alshon Jeffrey, and a serviceable QB in Cutler. There are teams like the Jaguars, Raiders, Texans, and Browns that don't have any of those three attributes.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Bears first teamers did not look very good last night. Tannehill carved up the defense, and the offense did not look good (although Jeffery and Forte sat out).
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It looked just like last year. Penalty on first play and then three and out. Next possession a little better but still couldn't get there and too many times in red zone ending in FG. Didn't see anything to change my opinion of 5 wins.

Comment

• Yeah, watched the first few series and my wife looked up and said new coaches, old results.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Football is back, that is all I took out of it. That and that no one important got hurt.

Comment

• But now Kevin White (the first round pick) is going on the PUP and won't be seen until game 7 and possibly may be out for season with shin splint. They are doing surgery and said sometimes they heal on their own but, of course, not in this case. That certainly doesn't help their chances.

Comment

• If they are doing surgery, that's not a shin splint...

Bears rookie WR Kevin White needs surgery to repair a stress fracture in his shin and is in danger of missing the 2015 season.

He will have a rod inserted into his leg to stabilize his tibia. White will begin the season on the reserve/PUP list, costing him at least the first six games. On Saturday, GM Ryan Pace confirmed there's a possibility White could miss the entire season.

Comment

• So how many wins do you think Kevin White would have been worth over next in order of the depth chart? One, two games? It won't be that much worse than it was already going to be.

Comment

• Not a huge deal, except White misses a lot of critical reps. Plus, it continues the Bears tradition of #1 picks who don't contribute. (Long is the exception that proves the rule.)

Looks like we'll get to see if Marquess Wilson can play. And that's pretty much what this season is about in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Not a huge deal, except White misses a lot of critical reps. Plus, it continues the Bears tradition of #1 picks who don't contribute. (Long is the exception that proves the rule.)

Looks like we'll get to see if Marquess Wilson can play. And that's pretty much what this season is about in Chicago.
                          Also another year closer to the end of Jared Allen. And Shea McClellin finally proving that he doesn't belong in the NFL.

Comment

• Yeah, you know it's bad when I got the invite for our company golf outing that is held in September. Usually I ***** when they choose a Sunday date over a Saturday date since I'd miss the Bears game. This year, I don't give a ****. FORE
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• NFL humor from Deadspin:

Why Your Team Sucks 2015: Denver Broncos

Comment

• Chicago is "where wide receivers go to die." - Muhsin Muhammad.

Truth

Comment

Working...
                                X