• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay = pedophilia

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    How about child marriages?

I got through the first thread.

To be fair to BK, he at least expresses his bigotry in a pseudo-intellectual manner. There were other posters in that thread who were more obnoxious and raging in expressing their disapproval of gayism.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      All I'm seeing is standard Christian apologetics. I'm seeing I made many predictions 10 years ago that came true. Where's the beef? Where's the personal attacks? All I'm seeing is a rather civil discussion.
      It makes for a more interesting read than "EW GAYS". But sorry, you don't get to pervert and hide behind religion.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• gays = same threat to public health as deformed incest babies

If you require incest to be banned because of health reasons

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• gay love = incest

If I love my grandmother, I ought to be allowed to marry her?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ooh. Nice. I made the Catholic argument!

Decoupling marriage from procreation, will radically change the substance of the relationship.
            This is all before I joined the Catholic church the following year.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm excluding a lot of the lesser BS. He consistently devalues childless couples. And apparently, a simple majority vote is all that's necessary for any legal policy. Holocaust? Slavery? Child rape? If majority rules, it's okay!

BK might actually be a bot. He uses the same few talking points combined with circular logic, red herring, and/or strawmen.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Would a bot have jugs like this?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Do you have jugs like that?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm dead sexy. Everyone knows this!

Comment

• The other thing you do is this: You'll take an argument and build it using 3 or 4 supporting points. But then when someone systematically argues against every one of your points, you will individually devalue them, say each one if only part of the larger argument...

and by doing that, you've someone won the argument... in your own mind

It's actually pretty awesome. You do have some sort of learning disability. Obviously, you shouldn't be made fun of for that. It's almost wrong to argue against you. You need a full time cartaker. It's amazing you are able to tie your shoes.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I FOUND IT!

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Where have I compared it to bestiality?
                        RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKER

Following your reasoning, the law discriminates against people who want to marry their dog, who want to marry 2 women at the same time, who want to marry their sister or brother, mother or father.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm dead sexy. Everyone knows this!
                          And you've leveraged that into sex how many times? (and for the record, that was a joke)
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You define 'respect' to coincide with certain beliefs, this is where we part. I believe two people can show respect for each other even where they disagree. I don't see why our religious and political differences preclude settling our personal issues to mutual satisfaction.
                            And I guess a learning disability as well... I really don't care about you beliefs. It's all about how you treat people. And you treat people like crap.

I am still waiting for a post from you that cites anything other than trying to get me to apologize for defending the Catholic teaching on gay marriage. You don't see me insisting that you reconcile with the Catholic church in order to receive an apology?
                            You had a short wait... I have no concerns with what you do... only HOW YOU DO IT. Defend the catholic church and it's teachings all you want, but show some respect to other people while you do so. Any real christian should be able to understand that. I know many that do... and then there's you.

In any case, pick two statements that have a personal attack in them and I think we are good to go. Your offer is not fair, nor is it reasonable.

Your offer is a joke at best... Change how you treat people... now that's reasonable and should be easy for a true christian.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              When you get older, you don't need as much sleep
                              my bladder wont let me sleep over 5 hours

Comment

• yeah i get woken up by urge to pee

damned if I can't sleep through 6am

Though, today I made it to 8am!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment