No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Playoff Pick Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather just go with the personal comments, but if you want me to make a lists of posts, then fine. It'll take a bit for me to put them together.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Ok. Then those people as individuals are free to work things out with me. I'm concerned about your comments to me accusing me of pedophilia and your comment accusing me of bribery.
      You aren't listening very well. I don't like how you treat people here. That's my core issue with you.
      If you aren't willing to change how you treat people, apologizes are meaningless.

Up to you. I made you a fair deal. If you choose not to take it, that's on you, not me. I'm willing to make amends with you personally. Are you willing? I'm happy to drop this with you and go back to how I treated you before. I'd like to get back to that if at all possible.
      It's on you because you seem to have no interest in changing your ways.
      You seem to wish to continue to treat other people here badly, or you would do something to change that.
      Until you turn into a real true christian and treat people like christians should, it's not possible to get back to the way things were before you turned into a total dick.

If that's not possible then fine. But I am taking a shot here.
      You are only thinking about yourself... not others. Think about them and be a true christian.

The Good Book says we should make amends to each individual, personally, for what we have done to them.
      Gee... that's all I'm asking of you... to personally make amends to all those you have insulted, lied to, shown hate toward, and all the other unchristian things that you do here.

Until you do that, I'll know that you aren't really being serious here.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You only need to find one where I called you a pedophile. Since that is what you accused me of.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah: I accused you of the pedophile and many, many, personal comments.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You aren't listening very well. I don't like how you treat people here
            You already stated earlier that you wanted me to apologize for teaching what the bible teaches on gay marriage.

You obviously have an agenda here that has nothing to do with my behavior and everything to do with my beliefs.

I am not asking you to apologize for what you believe. I am asking you to apologize for your behaviour one, in calling me a pedophile and two, in accusing me of bribery.

I've made you a honest offer to put this behind you. It's up to you, Ming. My offer is fair.

you seem to have no interest in changing your ways.
            I'm taking the initiative. You're accusing me of bad faith, which is exactly what the issue between us always has been.

Take it or leave it, Ming.

Comment

• And I'm calling you out on the pedophile one so please find even one. If you want to admit that you're wrong about that one and want to back off that accusation, feel free.

Or is this just like you thinking that I've ever been in a football or baseball fantasy league here? Another proven ben fantasy.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You already stated earlier that you wanted me to apologize for teaching what the bible teaches on gay marriage.
                The Bible doesn't say anything about gay marriage. The word "gay" isn't even in the Bible.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• And I'm calling you out on the pedophile one so please find even one. If you want to admit that you're wrong about that one and want to back off that accusation, feel free.
                  Well, if I gotta look, I gotta look. I can be wrong. I have to be fair to you here. The personal attacks are still there and there's a lot of them.

Comment

• You know what's sad? When you fail to troll Ben Kenobi on gay marriage.

Comment

• It's not really a troll. I'm just pointing out you are wrong. There is not a single phrase in the Bible that refers to gay men and marriage. It is entirely a figment of your bigoted imagination.

And arguably, there are no passages that even talk about sexual orientation, period!

"Lie with a man"? That's the best you got... from Leviticus... and I don't see you or your hate group out protesting shellfish, mixed fabrics, the lack of railings on rooftop decks, or any other meaningless bronze age bull**** the old testament talks about. And that is so open to interpretation, God probably facepalms every time some drooling hate monger like yourself tries to pervert the religion for that purpose.

Also, you are going to hell.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You obviously have an agenda here that has nothing to do with my behavior and everything to do with my beliefs.
                        I never said I wanted you to apologize for what you believe in. I want you to apologize for how you treated people.
                        YOUR BELIEFS tell you to let god be the judge. It's ok to say it's against your religion/beliefs... but not ok to compare it to bestiality and many of the other slurs you use. Feel free to be believe it's wrong, but act like a christian and treat other people well.

I am not asking you to apologize for what you believe. I am asking you to apologize for your behaviour one, in calling me a pedophile and two, in accusing me of bribery.
                        Treat others well, and maybe you will get treated the same. Hmmm... isn't that kind of like the golden rule that most religions believe in?

I've made you a honest offer to put this behind you. It's up to you, Ming. My offer is fair.
                        I don't see it as fair, so it obviously isn't if we can't agree on that fact.

I'm taking the initiative. You're accusing me of bad faith, which is exactly what the issue between us always has been.

Take it or leave it, Ming.
                        I'm also taking the initiative. I just want you to act like the Christian you claim to be.
                        Take it or leave it. You would think that it would be an easy thing for you to agree to since you do claim to be a good Christian.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I want you to apologize for how you treated people.
                          Fine then. Specific posts you find objectionable?

YOUR BELIEFS tell you to let god be the judge.
                          Depending on whether they do or do not claim to be Christian. If you claim to be Christian then you're fair game for criticism.

It's ok to say it's against your religion/beliefs... but not ok to compare it to bestiality and many of the other slurs you use.
                          Where have I compared it to bestiality?

Treat others well, and maybe you will get treated the same.
                          I gave you a gift. You accused me of bribery. You might want to live by what you preach, Ming.

I don't see it as fair, so it obviously isn't if we can't agree on that fact.
                          What's not fair about it? I'm only asking you to apologize for two comments you made to me. Not what you've said to others. Now, if you want to dig up two comments of mine to other people, I'll consider that.

Take it or leave it. You would think that it would be an easy thing for you to agree to since you do claim to be a good Christian.
                          I made a fair offer to you, Ming. My conscience is clear however this turns out. I'd like to work out something that's fair and works for both of us here.

You already surprised me by even making an offer to apologize. So there's that.

Comment

• Don't worry BK, I'm hard at work looking for your self-pwnage

So far, just in the first thread I've found containing your comments, you've managed to compare homosexual attraction/desire to alcoholism... because gayism is a disease, apparently.
                            Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            ]What is sexual orientation, if it is not behaviour? If it is genetic, then clearly people who do change their behaviour, do not have to act on their desires.

And is this not what I have been saying all along?

An alcoholic may slip, but that does not mean he cannot be sober.

Oh wow. Jon Shafer even thinks you are terrible

Originally posted by Jon Shafer
                            At least time will weed out people like BK. Racists still exist today but the KKK is no longer a potent force. So will be the fate of the social bigots of today eventually.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fine then. Specific posts you find objectionable?
                              Any thread on gay marriage or gay rights.

Depending on whether they do or do not claim to be Christian. If you claim to be Christian then you're fair game for criticism.
                              So... Jesus said piss on anybody who isn't a christian. Gee, I must have missed that part of the bible.

I gave you a gift. You accused me of bribery. You might want to live by what you preach, Ming.
                              I'm not the one claiming to be a good christian. And as far as the gift, I'm welcome to my own opinion.
                              As Rah pointed out... you are using the gift more as a weapon than what a gift is all about.

What's not fair about it? I'm only asking you to apologize for two comments you made to me. Not what you've said to others. Now, if you want to dig up two comments of mine to other people, I'll consider that.
                              Two comments doesn't even begin to cover your many hateful and spiteful posts. Your deal is a selfish one. It's all about you and nobody else.
                              I've stated my reasons for not liking you. Any apology I give to you is empty unless you change your ways and treat others with respect. I will continue to show you the same amount of respect that you show others.

The ball is in your court if you are really serious

I made a fair offer to you, Ming. My conscience is clear however this turns out. I'd like to work out something that's fair and works for both of us here.
                              I've told you what I consider fair... treating ALL posters here with the respect they deserve. In other words, just act like the true christian you claim to be.

You already surprised me by even making an offer to apologize. So there's that.
                              Show me that you have truly changed and embraced true Christian Beliefs.. and then you will be worthy of an apology.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• As for me vs. Trip, I'm not the one responsible for Civ5.

Comment

Working...
                                X