Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More "gays = alcoholics"

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    Which is precisely my argument. Just like an alcoholic remains an alcoholic, so does a homosexual person remain gay. You admit here that just as an alcholic person can be temperate, so can a gay person be chaste.

Also, BK, you used to say "ergo" a lot... sometimes 4-5 times per post.

Here's "gays = dogs"

And these institutions exclude homosexuals? I have already agreed with you that if people can let their dogs inherit their money, then they ought to also let gay people do so.

And I'm still in the very first thread. First thread. Imagine how much stupid **** you've said in all the time you've been here. You're gonna get buried in your own BS.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Keep up the good work
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Any thread on gay marriage or gay rights.
        Again, I already stated that you want me to apologize for my beliefs and not my behavior, for expressing ideas that you find offensive, not for treating others poorly.

So... Jesus said piss on anybody who isn't a christian.
        If you can find a post where I tell someone that they, personally are going to Hell, then have at it.

And as far as the gift, I'm welcome to my own opinion.
        You just said. "Treat other people well, maybe others treat me well". Then when I treated you well, you didn't.

As Rah pointed out... you are using the gift more as a weapon than what a gift is all about.
        Isn't accusing someone of bribery using their gift as a weapon?

Two comments doesn't even begin to cover your many hateful and spiteful posts.
        Then feel free to list them and pick two. I'll consider whatever you select.

Your deal is a selfish one.
        It's a fair deal. Two posts for two posts.

Any apology I give to you is empty unless you change your ways and treat others with respect. I will continue to show you the same amount of respect that you show others.
        My offer stands. I've offered to go first if you will promise here to keep your end. I think that's pretty good faith. My apology won't be a hollow one, I'd genuinely like to put this behind us.

Now if you're not ready for that, I understand.

The ball is in your court if you are really serious
        I am. I made an offer to you. You're free to choose it or reject it.

I've told you what I consider fair
        Pick two posts then and I'll consider them.

... treating ALL posters here with the respect they deserve. In other words, just act like the true christian you claim to be.
        Everybody's seen what I've offered you. I don't think it's unreasonable. I am not asking for the sun moon and stars. I am asking for two apologies for two statements you have made - one where you called me a pedophile and one where you've accused me of bribery.

Am I asking you to 'treat everyone you meet with respect', and to 'totally change your ways in order to be worthy of apologizing to me?'

No.

If you don't consider me worthy of a mighty apology from you, then I suppose this deal is closed. The door is open though should you change your mind.

Show me that you have truly changed and embraced true Christian Beliefs.. and then you will be worthy of an apology.
        Right. So you don't consider me even worthy of an apology. Sad. I guess then this will continue on.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Homosexuality = murder

We do not have that right to live by our own morality. We do not have the right to kill other people, just because we desire to do so.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Again, I already stated that you want me to apologize for my beliefs and not my behavior, for expressing ideas that you find offensive, not for treating others poorly.
            Expressing offensive ideas is the behavior, dumbass.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Right. So you don't consider me even worthy of an apology. Sad. I guess then this will continue on.
              At this point... no, you aren't worthy of an apology. I've stated my reasons why.
              The ball is in your court. I've made you a fair offer. I've just asked to you act like a person of your religion should. It should be easy for a true christian.
              If that's too hard for you... maybe you should go back and read the GOOD BOOK a few more times until you truly understand it.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• homosexuals = public health threat

You can make an argument along the lines of public health
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• At this point... no, you aren't worthy of an apology.
                  It speaks volumes to me that you would consider another person to be 'unworthy' of respect.

The ball is in your court. I've made you a fair offer.
                  Why are you asking me for things I am not asking you to do? I'm asking you for two, specific, direct statements made to me. That is all. You are asking for sun, moon and stars.

Is it because you believe that I'm unworthy scum and not really equal to yourself?

If that's too hard for you... maybe you should go back and read the GOOD BOOK a few more times until you truly understand it.
                  I personally am sad with this result, but I guess I should have expected it.

In any case, this has confirmed my assertion that it has zero to do with my behavior and 100 percent to do with my beliefs.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And this is the biggest WTF so far for me.

In some sort of Holocaust denier move, BK says this isn't a civil rights issue because black people died... and no gay people have died.

Are you ****ing kidding? No gay person has ever been killed because they were gay?

Blacks were lynched in the US, and died in Britain, all at the hands of the state. This is why they needed civil rights provisions, in order to protect them from the vagarities of the state, and of their fellow citizens.

I mean, you are one sick fuck. You should be on a watch list. Seriously.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Saddam Hussein wasn't all bad

On the whole, there are no 'good' states if what is moral, is what is also good. Not even the United States. So while Iraq is not a moral state, in the sense that it is not good, there are certain things that are moral.

For example, Mr. Hussein had a secular government, that did not profess Islam, nor did they impose Sharia on the people. Are these not points in his favour?

That's more islamaphobic... but goes to character.

Also, I'm still on the first thread.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It speaks volumes to me that you would consider another person to be 'unworthy' of respect.
                        Only because you show no respect to others. If you want to be worthy of respect, show some.

Why are you asking me for things I am not asking you to do? I'm asking you for two, specific, direct statements made to me. That is all. You are asking for sun, moon and stars.
                        Gee... I didn't know that asking you to be a true christian like you claim to be is like asking you for the sun, moon and stars.

Is it because you believe that I'm unworthy scum and not really equal to yourself?
                        Never said that.. I will apologize to you when you show simple respect to others. Otherwise, my apology would be a meaningless one.

I personally am sad with this result, but I guess I should have expected it.
                        I did expect that you would never consent to acting like a true christian. Well, it was a long shot.

In any case, this has confirmed my assertion that it has zero to do with my behavior and 100 percent to do with my beliefs.
                        I guess you can't read either. It has everything to do with your behavior to others, and absolutely nothing to do with your beliefs.
                        I know some real true christians... who believe what the catholic church wants them to believe... and they don't go around pissing on people for their lifestyle choices. They treat people with respect and stay true to their beliefs. I have total respect for them, and they believe the same things you claim you do.

So no... it is not about your beliefs. It's how you treat others like scum.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And keep up the good work Sava... Maybe when he sees all the BS he has actually posted, he will begin to understand.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Never said that.. I will apologize to you when you show simple respect to others. Otherwise, my apology would be a meaningless one.
                            You define 'respect' to coincide with certain beliefs, this is where we part. I believe two people can show respect for each other even where they disagree. I don't see why our religious and political differences preclude settling our personal issues to mutual satisfaction.

I am still waiting for a post from you that cites anything other than trying to get me to apologize for defending the Catholic teaching on gay marriage. You don't see me insisting that you reconcile with the Catholic church in order to receive an apology?

In any case, pick two statements that have a personal attack in them and I think we are good to go. Your offer is not fair, nor is it reasonable.

Comment

• Great stuff.

And BK wonders why so many people think he's a douche.
                              Of course he's the only one that wonders.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe when he sees all the BS he has actually posted, he will begin to understand.
                                All I'm seeing is standard Christian apologetics. Where's the beef? Where's the personal attacks? Where's the flaming? I have as much sizzle back then as Ned Flanders.

Comment

Working...
                                X