Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football (not soccer damnit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction is crazy this year.

Berz was rated by yahoo as a 40 point blowout favourite vs me.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
      Unless Colston puts up an above-average game, and/or ATL picks up a TD or two on defense, I might be the only person on the planet to have Matt Forte and Doug Martin starting, and lose, in Auction.
      Nope.

That's my $25 entry league, though, so not a big deal. Before this week, I was 4th in points but 3-5. I'll be 3rd in points after this week but 3-6.

There's another guy who's 3-5 and he's the leading scorer by a 58 point margin! No ****. That dude has Foster, AP, Charles, Nelson, Colston, Demaryius Thomas, Owen Daniels, and Vincent Jackson... he's 3-5 and the leading scorer by some margin.

Yes, the #1, #2, and #14 RB's, the #4, #7, and #9 WR's, the #4 TE and 3-5.

Ben needs to stop *****ing.

Here's his team:

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 5, 2012, 00:10.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I've never seen anything like it:

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 203 on the week. Hrm. Maybe I should keep the players I picked up....

AWESOME! THAT WAS MY BEST WEEK THIS YEAR!

**** yeah!

He's running with Flacco? That explains everything.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 5, 2012, 00:22.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• +110 points in Points Against versus the next highest PA total. Dude pissed off the football gods. I've never seen anything like it. That was me beating him 146-93 last week.

Comment

• Eli Manning blows chunks.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I have Peterson and Martin in IDP. Excellent timing, too, for this week's 1 vs. 2 matchup vs. Zopper (we're both 6-2).

I'm up 198-150 and still have Brees going tomorrow. Not bad, considering I'm getting goose eggs from Kyle Rudolph and Julius Peppers.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• i need a big night from PT and zippo from Lance Moore

Comment

• You'll need a 'Dave Martin' night from PT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      You'll need a 'Dave Martin' night from PT.
                      Okay who the **** is Dave Martin?

Comment

• Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• He and "Dave" Flutie are the ones that should go into the Hall of Fame!
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Did Dave Martin go to school with Deshaun Jackson?

And he derided me for not knowing Pierre Thomas' stupid nickname?

Comment

• In Detriot?
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• **** me...

the league where I'm losing with Doug Martin. It's 140-131 with one more quarter of play out of Jimmy Graham. I hate losing by a hair, especially when I was the #2 scorer this week by some margin and had the 4th best fantasy performance of all time starting on my team

Comment

Working...
                                X