Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football (not soccer damnit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position Depth perhaps?
    The first pick he missed last year I think was 8 or nine. Seriously. Every pick last year was a hit, even if the order didn't make much sense at the time.

His firsts were all solid and his ends all slid down to him. I remember picking behind him. Some of the picks were annoying. Others just came out of left field. Never seen a draft that good. Probably never will again

The most difficult part was that moronic ban 6 month ban starting in October. I missed all of football season!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Just BAPAY Cold Wizard 2 picks. He's going to come in here and do something like take a Kicker and then Eli Manning (essentially two Kickers), or something equally weird.
      I give him a hard time, but he's OK. We really should save him from himself.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Just BAPAY Cold Wizard 2 picks. He's going to come in here and do something like take a Kicker and then Eli Manning (essentially two Kickers), or something equally weird.
        I give him a hard time, but he's OK. We really should save him from himself.
        It could be worse. He could take Romo.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I probably wouldn't have done it, but I can see the rationale to taking Graham. WR numbers occupied by a TE. Kind of killing two birds with one stone.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            The first pick he missed last year I think was 8 or nine. Seriously. Every pick last year was a hit, even if the order didn't make much sense at the time.

His firsts were all solid and his ends all slid down to him. I remember picking behind him. Some of the picks were annoying. Others just came out of left field. Never seen a draft that good. Probably never will again

The most difficult part was that moronic ban 6 month ban starting in October. I missed all of football season!
            I had that happen last year in the keeper. It means nothing!
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yes, I probably could have gotten Graham at #14. But there was no way to be sure of that.

I'm playing with house money, why not have some fun?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Fun? What are you some kinda Commie?

Comment

• The actual choice was between Graham and Brady/Ryan. Looks like it will work out fine. No matter who WhydmerG takes, I still get a high quality RB. And depending on what happens with Gronk, the gap between Graham and the next TE is massive.

So, maybe not as stupid as it looks. We shall see.

BTW, I'll be in meetings for the next 5 hrs or so. I'll leave a list before I depart.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• anybody know how many teams yahoo allows per ID?

is it 6 or 8?

Comment

• Used to be 6, not sure now.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'll be back ~9 central

Comment

• Did Jrabbit leave a list?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            I'll leave a list before I depart.
                            Just doesn't say who he left it with.
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                              *&!# #!&*!&&^ @!*&!!!!

http://telly.com/13APF8V
                              ****!
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Dammit Sparrowhawk, I was really hoping Sproles would fly under the radar for another round or so.
                                There was no chance.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X