• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Fred Jackson?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
      They just showed Luck's stats compared to Peyton's first start and very close. He looked pretty good considering.
      Maybe we should hold off on the direct comparisons to a Future Hall of Famer and arguably Best QB of All Time just yet .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Maybe we should hold off on the direct comparisons to a Future Hall of Famer and arguably Best QB of All Time just yet .
        Yeah, it's pretty unfair to expect Manning to live up to that kind of standard.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          What happened to Fred Jackson?
          Right knee.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• he was able to walk off so it wasn't ****ing awful. but still sucks.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Might cost me the match with JR. *sigh*.

Oooh. OK. I'm not going to put some idiot avatar and sig line though. I won't ask it of you and I won't do it. I think Ben (or Spaced) is your man on that kind of bet.
              Yep. Doneagal - you're on. 'Boys will paste the Bears this year.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• SF@GB is looking like a matchup well worth watching.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  SF@GB is looking like a matchup well worth watching.
                  Agreed! Now if only my cable company agreed too....I get the choice of Carolina/Tampa Bay or Seattle/Arizona.
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• 2 timeouts in a row is a penalty. Pete is pissssssssed.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I can't watch any more football today. I'm still bewildered that the Redskins scored 40 points.

Comment

• and the pick 6 by Tracy Porter should pretty much end the late game. The NFL is BACK!!!

Comment

• Missed the afternoon games because of a party. But watching the highlights of the GB - SF game, the pick on Rodgers with 8:55 left in game reminded me of the Cutler pick. In both cases it seems the QB should have seen the defender and put it further up in the air to make a completion. Both throws were line drives. Thursday night should be fun.

Comment

• Should we be concerned about Albie? He hasn't posted since the Cowboys beat up on the Giants. Did he go and throw himself in front of a bus?

Comment

• I would be a little hard to throw yourself in a bus if you are riding on it wouldn't it?

I suspect Al B Sure had a little more time to post on Apolyton (and watch Football) before he had a job...now maybe not so much. Rumour has it the NY Giants are looking for more Cornerbacks...maybe he's gone for a tryout
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• In the category of irrelevant trivia: The last time the Redskins scored 40 or more points in the opening game was 1991. They went on to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X