No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, God. Rapistburger, "because he's old you see". That's a winner right there.

Also, the Bears were 7-1 comment is *exactly* what I thought watching the highlights and seeing the Pack and Vikes win.

Damn, just brutal. "But do you recall, the most lamest QB of all?"
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Still laughing... great stuff
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In case you need a reminder...

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
            This is one of the funniest things I have read in a while, forgive the off-colour language (and you may need to know what all happened this weekend to get it....sorry Ben).

http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-o...rry-chrushmas/
            Nice, thanks for the "share" Sparrow!
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I'm surprised everyone thinks that was so hilarious but no one liked the Tebow's hacked gmail by Justin Halpern.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• One is well written, creative and funny. The other is not.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but Tim Tebow is not exactly newsworthy or relevant this year. The funniest thing in that graphic is "Drafts (35)"...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  One is well written, creative and funny. The other is not.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but Tim Tebow is not exactly newsworthy or relevant this year. The funniest thing in that graphic is "Drafts (35)"...
                  Yup. Justin Halpern is a creative hack. Maybe that's why he's making a ton of money.

Having Drew Brees act like an ******* is so hilarious Tons of off-color insults is comedy genius

Comment

• Sh1t My Dad Says was funny.
                    This particular post, to me, is not.

The other piece made me laugh over my morning coffee.
                    This did not.

The fact that Halpern had a well-timed idea and capitalized on it brilliantly does not mean that everything with his name on it is genius.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Al, telling people what they should think is funny is rather a poor idea. Different people find different things funny. If you disagree with what they find funny, that's okay; but it's not appropriate to tell people they shouldn't find something funny. Humor is what people find funny, not some imaginary platonic ideal.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• This is not surprising coming from Alby, snoop. He has the same problem with music.

Apparently he feels there should be some reliable universal metric for judging quality in the arts.

Comment

• I thought the problem with albie wasn't that he thought there was a universal standard, but that his tastes *suck*.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• He thinks that people should follow some platonic ideal in everything. He's devoid of nuance or understanding that people are different.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Anyway so the Jets announced they're letting Tebow go after this season and exploring all options with Sanchez, hoping to find a trade suitor (good luck with his contract). There's also mutual affection between Rex Ryan and Michael Vick and rumors swirling Vick to the Jets?

Most teams want to win football games. The Jets want to make the papers.

This year didn't work out with one turnover-prone QB and the other a mobile lefty. Guess the Jets figured why roster two guys when they can get the combination in Vick!

Comment

• Vick and the Jets sounds right.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X