No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiefs' offense is so bad. It's the 3rd quarter and they have only 21 total yards. A 9-point game but Charles has only touched the ball 4 times.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Could be worse.

Chargers now have 5 net yards. 75 total yards, 70 yards in penalties.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Could be worse.

Chargers now have 5 net yards. 75 total yards, 70 yards in penalties.
        The Chiefs have 40 yards in penalties. That's -19 net.

Chillax. The Chargers aren't even the worst team in the AFC West with a name that starts with a C.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Chiefs have 40 yards in penalties. That's -19 net.

Chillax. The Chargers aren't even the worst team in the AFC West with a name that starts with a C.
          Chokeland? Sadly they aren't even the second-worst AFC west team.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Falcons - Michael Turner - 14 carries for 80 yards, 5.7 ypc, 1 touchdown.
            Falcons 27@Chargers 3

Saints - Drew Brees - 29/45 370 yards, 4 touchdowns and 1 interception.
            Darren Sproles - 5 carries for 8 yards, 5 receptions for 28 yards, 4 returns 25 yards.
            Chargers 24@Saints 31

Tampa Bay - Vincent Jackson - 5 receptions, 59 yards, 11.9 avg
            Chargers 24@Buccaners 34

Carolina - Mike Tolbert - 6 carries for 8 yards, 2 touchdowns.
            Currently Carolina 31@ Chargers 0.

"The best things in life are priceless.
            For everything else there's AJ Smith."

Comment

• It is kind of weird that all the recent San Diego offensive cast-offs (except LT) wound up in the same division. In exchange, your Chargers got Dante Rosario from the Panthers.

Comment

• It is kind of weird that all the recent San Diego offensive cast-offs (except LT) wound up in the same division. In exchange, your Chargers got Dante Rosario from the Panthers.
                They got Meachem too, don't forget. I seem to remember drafting him. 50 points for Russell Wilson, on pace for my best week of the season. 2-13 now. Still winning the battle of the gimps, but I should cross 100 easily to clinch a winning season in Auction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  The got Meachem too, don't forget. I seem to remember drafting him.
                  He sucks so I forgot about him.

At least your Chargers didn't overpay for players... oh wait. 28th in available cap room...

Comment

• He sucks so I forgot about him.
                    He wasn't even highly enough ranked to appear on my "where are they now" milk carton list.

At least your Chargers didn't overpay for players... oh wait. 28th in available cap room...
                    Given that Tolbert is gashing the Chargers while Mathews is 'hurt', they should have kept Tolbert and let Mathews go.

Comment

• And, that will do it! Goodbye Norv. First losing season since Schotty.

Comment

• When was the last time you saw the Patriots get blown out?

Comment

• You haven't seen it yet. NE put 3 TDs on the board in 9 minutes.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• OUCH! Kaepernick sacked for 13 yars loss, 3rd and 22 now.

Awww, and the 69ers use another timeout. Trying to figure out what the **** time warp they entered. Welcome to Foxborough boys, the game is played all 60 minutes here.

Awww, and anudder twee an out. :snif: :waaah: Pooah widdle 69ers.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• **** **** ****. There goes my fantasy season unless the Titans D absolutely ravages Mark Sanchez. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                **** **** ****. There goes my fantasy season unless the Titans D absolutely ravages Mark Sanchez. ****.
                                Mark Sanchez on his back is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X