No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd think that GMs would have figured this out by now.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Sloww, would you like to weigh in on Rob Parker's comments regarding Robert Griffin III?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ooh, let me! Here you go...

Rob Parker is an idiot and a douche. And apparently, he does not want to work in network television, ever again.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Al, you're an ass and an idiot. Is that enough weight for you? While you attempt to criticize me over generalities while using a generalities question?

**** you and the horse you rode in on. Ask your mom if she can explain, if you don't understand.
          Last edited by SlowwHand; December 16, 2012, 01:23.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• dp
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hey Falcons? Can we play like these every week? What happened to the Giants today anyways?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And that is it for the Bears. They have chances to win it but keep making mistakes at critical times. Then they also get offensive pass interference calls which mostly seemed pretty bogus and a couple of which should have been either defensive PI or called both ways. But stupid penalties and missed routes or bad passes in critical situations make a losing team. I've been a Lovie backer but his December stats, record against Green Bay and offensive rankings during his tenure have changed my mind. Now hoping they don't make playoffs and either change total coaching staff or let him play out the final year of his contract and then start over.

Comment

• Bears lose, Giants lose, Pack win, Vikings win, Browns lose, Saints win, Texans win. I don't think any of the games have turned out poorly.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Chargers pull Mathews, show signs of life. Hope they can him along with Norv and AJ. They kept him, but let Tolbert go?! Tolbert is killing them out there.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Seahawks blowing out another team before halftime. As a Marshawn Lynch owner, I am frustrated that Russell Wilson keeps running in touchdowns. 3 on the day.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Seahawks blowing out another team before halftime. As a Marshawn Lynch owner, I am frustrated that Russell Wilson keeps running in touchdowns.
                        I'm not. My 1-13 team is going to pick up another win this week. I have a decent chance of having the best week too!

Comment

• Says it all.

Tolbert 5-14 2 TDs rushing, 2-4 24 receving.

Mathews 4-22 rushing. 3-4 8 yards receiving. 7 touches, Mathews has 30 yards, Tolbert has 38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            What happened to the Giants today anyways?
                            Just trying to build some credibility to the whole 'No one believes in us' before the playoff push

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                              That just means Cousins will be the backup instead of Rex.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Hey Falcons? Can we play like these every week? What happened to the Giants today anyways?
                                The Jets are so sad now, it's hard to hate them. But the Giants? Oh this was a fun one.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X