NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    There's really not much reason not to love him, but he didn't win this game. The running game won the game.
    RGIII ran too. He's as much a part of it as Morris.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Morris got 200 yards.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You're such a sad person.
        I've never liked AP.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I can't wait to find out why.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Romo blows another one.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• 10-43: Bears are asking teams for permission to talk to coordinators about a Head Coaching job.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Bloodbath Monday!

Reid, Turner, Smith, Crennel, Gailey, and Shurmer out so far, as well as 3 GMs.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Reid, Turner, Smith, Crennel, Gailey, and Shurmer out so far, as well as 3 GMs.
                  Norv hasn't been fired yet. Be interesting if Rivera is gone and the Chargers pick him up as HC.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• It was worth the vikings winning since it got rid of Lovie. I know the players really liked him but so what. Unlike JR, I'm not as worried who will replace him since anybody they bring it has to know about offense more than Lovie.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• At least the Bears have a superbowl. Really similar situations between the Chargers and Bears this season.

Comment

• 'Black Monday' tracker
                        Track all the 'Black Monday' moves as a handful of head coaches and GMs face losing their jobs, including recently fired Chargers coach Norv Turner.
                        Norv Turner fired after meeting with Chargers
                        Tennessee Titans to keep coach Mike Munchak
                        Bills relieve Chan Gailey of head coaching duties
                        Chiefs cut Crennel after one season as coach
                        Lovie Smith out as Chicago Bears head coach
                        Eagles make it official by firing Andy Reid
                        GM Tannenbaum out; Rex Ryan still Jets coach
                        Pat Shurmur, Tom Heckert fired by Browns
                        No decision expected today on Panthers' Rivera
                        Cowboys to hire play-calling help for Garrett
                        The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Bears already putting out feelers. Boy, what a change from previous years where they changed coaches. Usually, there's a committee.... Emery hopefully doing what it takes.

I hope Ming hasn't broken any tables.
                          Last edited by Demonbinder; December 31, 2012, 16:54.

Comment

• Reaction from outside Illinois is against the firing: http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=3426833

Comment

• So one except Illinois agrees, and agrees wholeheartedly. The people that matter, you know?

Comment

• The fact that the Bears were getting interview permissions early this morning indicates that GM Phil Emery has been planning for this contingency for awhile now.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X