No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're 10th in scoring and in 11th place, I don't think you can call that bad luck....
    I have second highest points against. 686 points against to JR's 712. Next nearest is Jag at 621.

Depending on how well JR does, I'm either 7th or 8th in points for. I'm about a point behind Tuberski. JR needs at least 30 from Megatron and Cutler to stay ahead of me.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wow Ben is so full of ****.

Anyway, I get a trade offer this morning from a guy in my money league... I kid you not... he wants Jimmy Graham for Willis McGahee. Where do they find these people?

To win this week in that league, I need the Bears defense to suck ass and Jahvid Best and Jason Hansen to go off. Please, Bears oblige and suck!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I am, once again, about to go 3-0 in the various Poly Leagues this week. (As well as 2-0 in my hockey leagues.)

All hail the Guild of Calamitous Intent.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• A god walks among us!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Truth.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I am, once again, about to go 3-0 in the various Poly Leagues this week. (As well as 2-0 in my hockey leagues.)
              It's you and me next week in auction league for undisputed first place, unless MRT gets 80 points from Best, Chicago D, Forte and Megatron.

Oh, and after the adjustments, I hit 149 for the week. I pass Slowwy and Jag to move up to 8th, and will be behind Tuberski for whatever Briggs gets for him. I got almost 50 points out of my defense!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• So I'm cutting Josh Freeman this week and spending whatever it costs to get Tebow to back up Romo. Any reason to keep Freeman?

I don't know how I ended up with Freeman, Blount, and Mike Williams. The Bucs suck ass in fantasy.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Al is the master of mass rationalization.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What are you talking about?

Comment

• tebow > freeman?

no way

Comment

• For fantasy? Hell the **** yes. Do you know how many fantasy points Tebow scored last year in those 3 games he started? He was having 30 fantasy point games!

Josh Freeman was pretty bad in that San Fran game.

Comment

• JR is just 8 points down after that drive. Can he do it?

Comment

• 5 down with a quarter left to go. He's got Cutler and Megatron. On pace for 10.

Comment

• Why exactly are you giving a running commentary of how Jrabbit's fantasy team is doing? I don't think anyone really cares and it makes you look really weird giving a running commentary of someone else's team.

Comment

• Why exactly are you giving a running commentary of how Jrabbit's fantasy team is doing? I don't think anyone really cares and it makes you look really weird giving a running commentary of someone else's team.
                                Why don't you just **** your gf instead of reading my posts?

Comment

Working...
                                X