No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic collapse by Dallas. They've now blown a 24-point lead.

1:39 to play; Romo to get the ball with no TOs left.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Damnit Roethlisberger. 9 fantasy points? Really? In D/ST league? ****.
      5.78 for Cutler in IDP.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Detroit 34, Dallas 30.

2 more TDs for Megatron. That's 4 games in a row -- never been done before.

Lions and Packers are now the only undefeated teams remaining (GB playing now; should have no problem with Denver).

Comment

• I guess I should have listened to you, Jrabbit. Turner already has more fantasy points than MJD and Best.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I knew it. The minute I bench someone, they go nuts....benched Vick in DST.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I'll give you Big Ben and your choice of a RB/WR for Vick. Vick went for Hightower in another league, so you know...
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Make me an offer for Cam. I'll trade him to you.
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Shoulda gone with Cam.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Tolldozer for the TD!

Suck it Guy!

I love that line. 3-4, 4-40, 1 tackle 1 TD.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 2, 2011, 18:30.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      Detroit 34, Dallas 30.

2 more TDs for Megatron. That's 4 games in a row -- never been done before.

Lions and Packers are now the only undefeated teams remaining (GB playing now; should have no problem with Denver).
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• 72 points from Aaron Rodgers so far! Wow!
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                          Consider this advance documentation of my impending Red Sox-like collapse.
                          And so it begins...
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Not a bad week. I'm on pace for 140.

Sadly Guy continues the streak of teams scoring 150 on me. Now 4 for 4. 0-4 in IDP.

Plus I benched Beanie who had a solid week. *sigh*.

Comment

• Holding form so far, winning in IDP and Auction, getting hulk-smashed in DST.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Holding form so far, winning in IDP and Auction, getting hulk-smashed in DST.
                                So far JR and I are the whipping boys of the entire league. Berz put up 170 on JR. I haven't had a week under 130 and I'm 0-4.

Comment

Working...
                                X