No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On no planet is Fred Jackson better than Ahmad Bradshaw.
    Planet earth?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Just because someone is a steady workhouse doesn't mean they are elite.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I can't believe I'm doing this, but...

I am now all in on Matthew Stafford. Michael Vick is officially on the trade block in the auction league; clearly, I'm going to need a big-time RB and/or WR to even entertain offers, but Vick is now available.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Just because someone is a steady workhouse doesn't mean they are elite.
          He's been an elite back for 3 years now. FJax > Bradshaw on planet Earth.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I am now all in on Matthew Stafford. Michael Vick is officially on the trade block in the auction league; clearly, I'm going to need a big-time RB and/or WR to even entertain offers, but Vick is now available.
            I'll give you a Poodle for Vick.

Comment

• If you need quick access to an ironicly-placed rimshot sound to mock your friends, or a genuinely-placed rimshot to put your great joke over the top, you've come to the right place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                He's been an elite back for 3 years now. FJax > Bradshaw on planet Earth.
                Everyone else is ignoring these comments, right? I hope the silence isn't a sign of agreement.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Everyone else is ignoring these comments, right? I hope the silence isn't a sign of agreement.
                  Leading the league in rushing yards. Better believe it. FJax > you.

Comment

• Well props to Tuberski for calling it. He said 3 games, but he only lasted 1. Amazing how the 'dream team' is now 1-2.

I can't believe that Albert was dumb enough to bet against Kolb and their pansy ass schedule.

Comment

Leading the league in rushing yards. Better believe it. FJax > you.
                      Wrong, ****er. McCoy leads the league in rushing. Check the ****ng stats.

Comment

• Oh ****, I didn't even realize Vick broke his hand today.

Well, there goes my big money investment in the auction league.

Kindly ignore my trade request, MRT.

EDIT: Oh, his non-throwing hand... I suppose he's still worth something.

Comment

• The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

229 Rushing Yards for FJax.

As I said, FJAX > you.

Comment

• Welker ate Brady's lunch (when the INTs didn't, at least) and it looks like the Rabbits will get their first win in IDP.

Dammit, I saw the NE loss coming, but not like that...it was supposed to be a defensive collapse, not Brady throwing as many picks in one game as he did all last year.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

229 Rushing Yards for FJax.

As I said, FJAX > you.

You ****ing idiot. It's Week 3. Jackson's stats are less than McCoy's through 3 weeks. IDIOT

Comment

• Welker ate Brady's lunch (when the INTs didn't, at least) and it looks like the Rabbits will get their first win in IDP.

Dammit, I saw the NE loss coming, but not like that...it was supposed to be a defensive collapse, not Brady throwing as many picks in one game as he did all last year.
                                What do you mean? You're still up, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X