No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but unless Romo is completely ineffective he'll make it up. Which is certainly possible, but I think if he plays he'll play well.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Thanks LT for the TD!

So far I am 3/3 for benching the wrong RB.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yeah, but unless Romo is completely ineffective he'll make it up. Which is certainly possible, but I think if he plays he'll play well.
        Even if Forte totally lays an egg, he still needs a good outing from Romo (+25) points. 10 points from Forte will put him down about 35.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Sorry, Guy
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hey, Ben, how bout that Darren McFadden?
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Sorry, Guy
              For what?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                For what?
                You're Calamitous Intent, right?

Comment

• yup
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hey, Ben, how bout that Darren McFadden?
                    Devin McSomebody? Never heard of him. So far Bess + LT are 8.4 and 13.4 points respectively. Neither are starting
                    (Robomanager team).

47 points for Hasslebeck. On the bench. *sigh*.

The all-bench team:

Hasslebeck - (47)
                    Washington - (18)
                    Bess - (8.4)
                    LDT - (13.4)
                    Marshawn - (5.8)
                    Henderson - (7.1)

[99.7] points.

Comment

• He's giving me 27 points in D/ST league so far in the half alone. He's also the CURRENT NFL leading rusher.

You are such an idiot. It's like proven elite players aren't good enough for you.

Comment

• No one gives a damn, Ben. You're not special. Everybody would've been better off with some bench guys starting.

Comment

• No one gives a damn, Ben. You're not special. Everybody would've been better off with some bench guys starting.
                          With some, sure.

With nothing but bench players playing? Speaks volumes. My problem has never been finding good players, just starting the right ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            With some, sure.

With nothing but bench players playing? Speaks volumes. My problem has never been finding good players, just starting the right ones.
                            You suck at fantasy then. Surprised you want to talk about it so much.

Comment

• You suck at fantasy then. Surprised you want to talk about it so much.
                              That's actually the Robomanager team. I literally have no decision as to who starts. This is like being the GM and having Norv Turnover as your coach. RoboNorv benches the good players and starts terrible ones.

Comment

• Damn, Deviations is ridiculous this year. Another 160 points so far!
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X