College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
    The Rose Bowl is actually pretty terrible in its pretension and unjustified sense of superiority. It's the Michigan Man of bowl games.
    No superiority just traditionalist. Have you been to a Rose Bowl?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      I'm just going to deftly step over this Guynemer Trap and continue on my merry way without so much as a harrrumph.
      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        No superiority just traditionalist. Have you been to a Rose Bowl?
        No. My old man has, however, and said it was underwhelming and the stadium a ****hole. Of course that was the year Miami annihilated Nebraska in a traditional matchup for the ages, so probably not applicable to the argument you're making.
        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• I went to the AZ State OSU 98 one and it was fun and had a lot of flavor to it. Also first time I saw a f117 live. Okay look, I was 15.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            I went to the AZ State OSU 98 one and it was fun and had a lot of flavor to it. Also first time I saw a f117 live. Okay look, I was 15.
            Also, Arizona State chicks.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Also, Arizona State chicks.

My daughter currently goes to ASU
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• No comment.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Wise move
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think at some point, most Michigan Men relish bowl games because they get to see ladies from different regions and it intrigues them.

Comment

• Yes, species survival instincts. But then, most men take enjoyment out of the same pastime.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• most Michigan Men relish bowl games because they get to see ladies from different regions and it intrigues them.
                        "ladies?" What would a Michigan Man know about them?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Probably more than someone that has never had one.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OH SNAP!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Probably more than someone that has never had one.
                              That's no way to talk about your mother!
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wow so witty. That doesn't even make sense.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X