No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with Wisconsin? is the O-Line really that bad? Donegeal, give us an update on what's wrong with Badgers.

Michigan State laying an egg, about to lose to Notre Dame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      WOW!

Stanford just delighted the entire nation. Destroyed a team's NC hopes and possibly a Heisman candidacy.
      Can anyone really have NC hopes until Alabama gets hit with NCAA sanctions?

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
        Can anyone really have NC hopes until Alabama gets hit with NCAA sanctions?
        Well, I just meant going to the NC game. Alabama is ridonkulous, I agree.

But you must understand, everyone in the Pac-12 roots against USC all the time.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• TCU will move up 3 slots now. USC, Virginia Tech and Michigan State. 3 down, 13 to go.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• you're kidding yourself if you think USC will fall that far.

Comment

• Go TCU.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you're kidding yourself if you think USC will fall that far.
                I'm guessing they'll be in the 10-15 range.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Speaking of...

How far should No. 2 USC fall in the Top 25 after losing to No. 21 Stanford?
                  Out of the top 5
                  Out of the top 10
                  Out of the top 15 or farther

Spoiler:
                  32% Out of the top 5
                  52% Out of the top 10
                  16% Out of the top 15 or farther
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• you're kidding yourself if you think USC will fall that far.
                    They'll fall about where Michigan is - behind TCU.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

WTF is wrong with Wisconsin? is the O-Line really that bad? Donegeal, give us an update on what's wrong with Badgers.
                      Two years in a row of pumping 4 linemen into the NFL will deplete you. However, I usually thought they had guys ready to go behind them. I guess not so much this year. Thankfully I don't get Big10 Network and didn't have to watch that abomination.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Based on how they're currently playing, Wisconsin will have a 6-6 regular season record. That's an Auburnesque fall off from the previous year.

New AP rankings are out:

AP Top 25

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• USC losing last night was so satisfying.

Looking forward to another great Michigan-Notre Dame matchup.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            They'll fall about where Michigan is - behind TCU.
                            go back to trolling the NFL thread

AP / USA
                            USC - 13 / 12
                            TCu - 17 / 16

Comment

• How is undefeated Northwestern ranked behind one-loss Sparty and Nebraska?

Comment

• go back to trolling the NFL thread
                                Dunno how TCU defeats a conference opponent and drops in the rankings, while USC loses and is still ranked ahead of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X