College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're both desperate.

The ACC for kissing the Domers' collective ass, and ND for going so far to "maintain" "independence".
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No kidding. Would playing three more conference games in the Big Ten really be that much worse than playing five ACC games? You could still play Navy, USC, Stanford, and another non-Midwest school in non-conference play while preserving your games with Michigan, Sparty, and Purdue.

Comment

• I want nothing to do with ND in the Big Ten, if for no other reason than 12 teams are already too many.

Comment

• What if we get rid of Indiana? Make a two school-max per state rule.

Comment

• Toss in Penn State and you've got yourself a deal.

Comment

• Seriously. We need to get that radioactive disaster area out of the conference ASAP.

Comment

• Anything to give the Terrapins a chance at all?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not with their crazy uniforms.

Watching Cal-Ohio State right now, Why is Ohio State ranked if they aren't eligible for post season play? I thought they would be excluded from the rankings?

Comment

• 35-28 Cal throws a pick, this will do it. 3 easy missed field goals by Cal changed the face of this game and Ohio State escapes at home.

Comment

• Drat. Oh well. At least the Frogs win their first conference game.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• North Carolina almost pulled off a miracle, down 36-7 at halftime, they came 3 yards short of taking the lead with 2 minutes remaining to lose 39-35.

Great job of fighting back.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• USC is looking pretty meh against Stanford. This should have been a 10+-point win for them.

I BELIEVE IN THE TREE!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Utah State took Wisconsin right to the edge on the Badgers home turf.

16-14

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Beliema needs to be fired. He's turrible. He has no ****ing clue how to use time-outs. Scapegoating the OC was a sign of his true character.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• WOW!

Stanford just delighted the entire nation. Destroyed a team's NC hopes and possibly a Heisman candidacy.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X