No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has to do with AD ties with the ACC, and the basketball team maximizing revenue.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And the football team wanting weaker opponents.

Also Mizzou is saying that they are going to the SEC. Will this be a repeat of their "entrance" into the Big10?

Comment

• Source: Removal of Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe among OU's demands

Oh my.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
          Also Mizzou is saying that they are going to the SEC. Will this be a repeat of their "entrance" into the Big10?
          Mizzou likes to think they are in far more demand than they actually are.

& neutering Longhorn Network - they are basically giving the finger to the Big 12!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            & neutering Longhorn Network - they are basically giving the finger to the Big 12!
            Does this mean that UT to the Pac-whatever with OU is dead? Or is the Longhorn Network dead if Texas is part of a conference?

Comment

• OU can take their ball and go home. If they're so stupid to not realize their own loss of income, adios.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Late work is that the Pac-12 will not expand to 16 at the present time. Reading between the lines, they probably couldn't work out a deal with Texas as for as the Longhorn Network went.

Meanwhile, Mizzou and the SEC have reached an informal agreement.

The Big 12 is back down to 8 teams, pending further moves by the Big East and/or the ACC.

Comment

• So if Oklahoma isn't going to the Pac, and they won't stay in the Big 12 unless Beebe goes... SEC? Independant? Join up with the other Big 12 refugees in joining the Big East? I don't think the Big Ten will be interested...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    So if Oklahoma isn't going to the Pac, and they won't stay in the Big 12 unless Beebe goes... SEC? Independant? Join up with the other Big 12 refugees in joining the Big East? I don't think the Big Ten will be interested...
                    If they can ditch Okie State, I'd say they are SEC bound.

Comment

• Oklahoma would go to the SEC and Texas to the Pac conference. What concerns me is Texas Tech and TCU, and to a degree, SMU. SMU is finally on the cusp of coming back after the Death Penalty.

Pac-12 says no further expansion - 59 minutes ago

Twelve is enough for the Pac-12, putting the Big 12 in position to survive yet again.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; September 21, 2011, 01:07.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Meanwhile, Mizzou and the SEC have reached an informal agreement.
                        SEC denies it.

I think they may weigh OU, now that the Pac 12 talks have stalled.
                        Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; September 21, 2011, 02:14.

Comment

• OU to the Big Ten.

Comment

• Okie State comes with them. Not that interested, to be honest.

Comment

• They can be pried from Okie State. Delaney just needs to work some of his magic.

Comment

• So, OU and Mizzou, then?

Comment

Working...
                                X