AHL- Apolyton Hockey League III-- Olympic edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    While employing a carbon copy of Lemaire's system.

Calgary is widely known for being a trapping team under Sutter.
    God, you are a ****ing dunce.

"trap" is not "defensive". I see you have not defined "trap", this is because YOU HAVE NO ****ING IDEA WHAT IT IS.

PRO TIP: Calgary usually chips the puck in along the boards sends all 3 forwards deep in the one to cycle the puck. When they have a lead, they send in 2 forwards and leave the 3rd forward "high".

A team deploying the neutral zone trap will only send in ONE forechecker while leaving TWO forwards high. This is actually quite rare in the NHL since the rule changes in 04-05 as it is far less effective now, and potentially dangerous with stretch passes which are now legal.

You're a ****ing tool. That's all there is to it.

Calgary has never been a trapping team. They are a defensive team and Sutter's system revolves around puck possession and cyling and grinding, not trapping.

When's the last time that Calgary placed in the top half of offensive teams?
    Last year. 4th in the west in GF. That's ahead of Vancouver, dip****.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Calgary has never been a trapping team. They are a defensive team and Sutter's system revolves around puck possession and cyling and grinding, not trapping.
      Perhaps then the reason for their lack of scoring success this season has to do with the decline of Iginla and not the system. You have convinced me! I have seen the light!

Last year. 4th in the west in GF. That's ahead of Vancouver, dip****.
      Which last year was it? Last year, or the other last year. You seem confused as to the concept.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• God ****ing damnit, you are worthless. You know that, don't you? Why do you even exist?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I'm like Bizarro Asher.

There has to be balance in the Force.

One one planet there exists a superman who saves the world and wins the heart of the beautiful women, and another with ugly twisted automatons.

The only question is which side of the mirror are you on?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Considering how ugly you are, how weak you are, and how loathed you are...I'm clearly on the winning side.

Comment

• Hmm, you might be right about that. Superman never did get laid with Lois or Lana. He must clearly have been gay.

Comment

• All superheroes are gay, just like real life.

Comment

• Have delayed penalties always existed?
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Since 1925.

Delayed Penalties

Comment

Which last year was it? Last year, or the other last year. You seem confused as to the concept.

HUH????

Last season the Flames were 8th in goals scored-- thats 'last year" in hockey terms to anyone with a brain. What was confused??

Flames deserved better today against the Blackhawks-- They outplayed them for long stretches but again a lack of skill or inability to finish killed them-- Hell Hagman SHOULD have had three goals himself
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm like Bizarro Asher.

Thats the most sensible thing you have ever said.

Asher is knowledgable about hockey.
                        Asher is gay
                        Asher is in a relationship
                        Asher seems to understand the words of the English language and their common usage

Yup on those things you are opposite
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Asher actually posts about his love life on Apolyton.

I must say I'm lovin' it. Canucks clinch the division, Calgary down to a magic number of 1.5.

Comment

Asher actually posts about his love life on Apolyton.
                            This pathetic allusion to pretending you have a girlfriend has failed before, it's not going to work this time.

I don't really post about it. I'm in a 7-year long relationship with another guy, that's the extent that people know on Apolyton. That's hardly posting about the lovelife.

Comment

• This pathetic allusion to pretending you have a girlfriend has failed before, it's not going to work this time.
                              Right. I suppose you know everything about my lovelife, eh?

How 'bout them Flames, eh?

Comment

• As expected, they're not going to make the playoffs.

I take solace in the fact that Kiprusoff continues to outplay Luongo.

Comment

Working...
                                X