MrWizardSA 73
    SuperSneak SPW 71
    Sam aka Fuel SA 53
    John Thornton TFB 52
    Orioles 25
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Actually, once the season starts and the standings tab starts working, you can go back and see the standing for every season we've done this. (minus the playoff bonuses)
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I can see all that now, since I saved those pages in case we left cbs. Didn't want to include them here since we did do playoffs for most of them.

Comment

• Time again for my not so timely update of the hall of fame since baseball is winding down and football is ready to start.

14 events since last year have been added:

EVENT - WINNER
          2011 Poly IDP League - Zopperoni
          2011 Poly Team D League - Berzerker
          PolyFanatic Auction League - Ben Kenobi
          2011 Poly NFL Salary Cap - Koyaanisqatsi
          NFL Football Pick 'ems @ Yahoo - Brtndr4u
          2011 Poly/FFZ NFL Pick 'ems Confidence League - Ming
          Lombardi Handicappers League - rah
          Survivor Football @ Yahoo - Rah and Slowwhand
          2011 Yahoo College Bowl Pick'em - Ming
          2011/12 Super Bowl Prop Bets - Al B. Sure
          March Madness Yahoo - Brtndr4u
          March Madness Lombard - rah
          AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 11/12 - Asher
          2011/12 Stanley Cup Playoff Pick'em - Guynemer

As usual, if you:
          Notice a mistake
          Can provide more information that will make a listing more complete
          Add an event that I might have missed

Just feel free to post it in this thread so I can make any needed additions or changes.

Also, in the future, when you post results, please identify who the people are, since I sometimes have a hard time figuring out who is who simply by team names.

As always, thanks for your help...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Time again for my not so timely update of the hall of fame since baseball is winding down and football is ready to start.

16 events since last year have been added:

EVENT - WINNER
            Fantasy Baseball 2012 Fistandantilus
            College Football Pickems 2012 Boris Godunov
            2012 NFL IDP -Jrabbit
            2012 NFL DST Jaguar
            2012 NFL AUCTION -Jrabbit
            Salary Cap 2012 Koyaanisqatsi
            Lombardi 2012 SlowwHand
            College Bowl Pickem 2012 Ming
            Survivor 2012 -Jrabbit
            Yahoo Pickem 2012 SlowwHand
            ESPN PLAYOFFS SALARY CAP 2012 Sparrowhawk
            2012 Confidence Berz
            Yahoo March Madness 2013 mguth
            Lombardi March Madness 2013 Brtndr4u
            2012/2013 Fantasy Hockey notyoueither
            2012/13 Stanley Cup Playoff Pick'em TIE Guynemer Asher

As usual, if you:
            Notice a mistake
            Can provide more information that will make a listing more complete
            Add an event that I might have missed

Just feel free to post it in this thread so I can make any needed additions or changes.

PLEASE, in the future, when you post results, please identify who the people are, since I sometimes have a hard time figuring out who is who simply by team names.

As always, thanks for your help...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fantasy Baseball Final Standings 2013

1 Blazing Logs (Mike)
              2 Berz (Berz)
              3 Fist's Sox (Fistandantilus)
              4 Dallas Dwarf Tossers (SlowwHand)
              5 NIMRODS (MarkG)
              6 Keppinger's Krew (snoopy369)
              7 Calamitous Intent (Guynemer)
              8 Boston TeamNames (Captain Awesome)
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Can we get Imran to step down as moderator? Since he obviously seems incapable of the task? Let's have someone who actually understands the whole concept of a sports forum.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• No.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I've started a petition. I suggest you stop digging the hole, Imran.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ben, Ben, Ben. Clearly the forum is floundering with all the threads of various sports and sports games threads. There just can't be extraneous tangential threads. If it was allowed for Fantasy Football, it would have to be allowed for all the other sports too. You can see how it would become even more difficult to follow a thread in an age of bookmarks and forum subscription features. Please, be reasonable.

Comment

• Ben, Ben, Ben. Clearly the forum is floundering with all the threads of various sports and sports games threads. There just can't be extraneous tangential threads. If it was allowed for Fantasy Football, it would have to be allowed for all the other sports too. You can see how it would become even more difficult to follow a thread in an age of bookmarks and forum subscription features. Please, be reasonable.
                        Why not merge the thread? Why not post, "Hey guyz, pick a thread?"

We're reasonable folks.

Imran took the time to post in the thread, but locked it so we lose the thread of the conversation. Also annoying when I'm trying to coordinate with Slowwy and a couple folks over their lists, and BOOM, locked.

The other thread is a 120+ plus page thread from 2012. Time to retire it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Why not merge the thread? Why not post, "Hey guyz, pick a thread?"
                          Laziness? Well no, then he would have left it alone. Jackassery? Everyone is susceptible to that, so maybe.

We're reasonable folks.
                          Reasonable? This is Apolyton.

Imran took the time to post in the thread, but locked it so we lose the thread of the conversation. Also annoying when I'm trying to coordinate with Slowwy and a couple folks over their lists, and BOOM, locked.
                          On the bright side, he didn't go so far as to delete it so posts can be quoted at least. Small consolation.

Comment

• On the bright side, he didn't go so far as to delete it so posts can be quoted at least. Small consolation.
                            Perhaps a helpful moderator can come along, unlock the new thread and lock/retire the old thread.

Comment

• A see no reason why there can't be a general thread and a second thread with a genuine subtopic of interest.

Comment

• A see no reason why there can't be a general thread and a second thread with a genuine subtopic of interest
                                People will get confused, Coldwizard. There will be mass hysteria. Cats and dogs living together.

Comment

Working...
                                X