X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Rah is trying to track that down.

I've now updated the HOF to include 2017 Golf and Baseball.
    The next update will be after football ends.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Correct! I think Tony Bogey won either one or both of those missing years...

• Ming
    replied
    That's how Jrabbit got his win in golf in 2007

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    When I go into my history at Yahoo it shows where I finished those two years. If everyone went into their history and can post a screen shot showing they won that year, I'm sure Ming would post it.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    We do have a listing for 2007. Jrabbit won that year. We have it from his yahoo profile, but that doesn't list all the results. Yahoo only keeps full records on baseball and football fantasy leagues. I'm sure we played in 08 and 09, but we don't have the results anymore. As I've said, I'm sure we are missing events. I checked all the forums and everything else I could to get all the events we currently list.
    Last edited by Ming; August 29, 2017, 04:55.

Leave a comment:

• Skyfish
    replied
    Amazing work thank you so much!

Looking at the thread rapidly it seems there was no Golf league in 2008 and 2009: is that right?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Well, I finally did get off my lazy ass and did a massive update. Due to the forum software change, we lost many of the avatars and had some "formatting" issues.
    Those have all been taken care of, and it is now totally updated through our last finished event which was the Hockey playoffs.
    On to end of the baseball season and the start of football

Again, if you have any information on events that I've missed, please let me know in this thread.
    Also, please post any final results in this thread as well so I don't have to go digging for them

Your help is much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    May I have another

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Thank you, sir.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    As we're all awaiting the update with all the baseball results.
    And I got off my lazy ass and updated it. Both Baseball Leagues and Golf have been added.
    Next update will be after the Football Season.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    As we're all awaiting the update with all the baseball results.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm not sad. It's no coincidence that I won the year that he left.

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Amazing! Thanks Ming!

@ Coldwiz - you retired Jaguar you bastard!
    Actually, it turns out we retired each other. He already knew he was done, and I just drifted away from it afterward. Fitting that he won though, since he was actually good at it.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    YEAH BABY... All done!
    All events that I'm aware of have been included.

Thanks for all your patience in this matter, but Ground Hog Day really sucked.

So again... I need your help.
    Please post recaps in this thread as events end.
    If you see events that were missed, feel free to research them and post the information here.
    If you see something that needs to be corrected, please post it here.

AGAIN... THANK YOU POLY MEMBERS for all your help in the past and in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post

But I still didn't win IDP 2014 Championship and it was still Jaguar that was victorious in his retirement game.
    Ill make that correction... I still have the totals to do and a little more cleaning up, but the bulk of the work is done for now.
    I'll try to finish the rest tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X