Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly you're not nearly as paranoid as you should be.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Indeed. I would hesitate giving any of you clowns some of my brilliant drafting ideas.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        Well, if Guy is around we'll be to Sparrowhawk in pretty short order.
        And rumour has it that even Sparrowhawk was around on his lunch hour

I'll try to check in at some point in the afternoon, but more likely it will be the end of my day before I know it (apparently unlike Asher some of us have to work while we work.....though what could be keeping a Doctor busy I have no idea )

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
          Indeed. I would hesitate giving any of you clowns some of my brilliant drafting ideas.

Pick players who score points?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Fortunately I think all of you have idiotic drafting ideas and will ignore whatever you send me.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• That's exactly what I'd expect someone who was after my draft picks to say.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I did the opposite strategy. Picked off goalies on waivers and ran with the all forward team. Would have worked too, but the goalie I picked was just a year before he broke out.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                  Fortunately I think all of you have idiotic drafting ideas and will ignore whatever you send me.
                  You should follow my drafting ideas as I have no idea what I'm doing
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha View Post
                    That's exactly what I'd expect someone who was after my draft picks to say.

Yup your alternate pick would be the key to my drafting strategy --

The fact that you might draft player x 9 spots after me changes everything

Thats actually one thing about drafting on the very end of the draft. Since its always 22 picks until my next turn I pretty much assume ANYONE I am considering for this pair of picks will be gone by the next time I get to pick. For people 2-3-4 positions from the end its a lot different . Your picks are so close together with so few intervening managers that you can try to think about what those particular teams need
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• If you want my picks that badly, you can always just ask nicely.

Comment

• Offer him jam.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Too late. I sent them to snoopy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha View Post
                            If you want my picks that badly, you can always just ask nicely.
                            I don't care that much-- particularly since you seem to be around --
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                              Offer him jam.
                              You know what the difference is between peanut butter and jam?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• No. Do I want to know?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X