This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
    Hmm...5th. I can live with that. I didn't actually like having the #1 pick last year, since having the 28th pick after that really sucked.
    Kontiki-- you are actually 4th-- The list of names was the randomized list done by NYE and the numbers were the numbers of the draft order to be applied to those names

Oh and I would rather be 1st and not pick again until 24 and 25 than to be picking 12 and 13 and then not picking again until 36 and 37. Maybe its just personal preference but I would rather have one megastar-- At 12 and 13 I will get two good players but I don't know that they will be that much better than the folks drafted in the late teens or early 20s
    Last edited by Flubber; September 8, 2009, 17:08.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I don't like the top 3 picks. Pretty happy with being in the middle.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I don't like the top 3 picks. Pretty happy with being in the middle.
        I was more in the middle the last two drafts and I liked that too. I have never been on the end of the snake-- maybe it will grow on me. At least I know where to focus my attention now -- I'll be curious if anyone I ranked really high will happen to be left --
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Double post
          Last edited by mrboo123; September 8, 2009, 18:03. Reason: double post
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• WHAT!? Top pick AGAIN? I think this the 3rd time that I've been in the top 3 spots my entire time playing in this league...

I could be tempted to trade down... pm me
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123 View Post
              WHAT!? Top pick AGAIN? I think this the 3rd time that I've been in the top 3 spots my entire time playing in this league...

I could be tempted to trade down... pm me
              I have only played 3 years but I don't think I was ever in the top 3-- luck of the draw I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                I expect her (and you) to show up at a PolyMeet sometime during the season to prove you're not just her DL

After all, inside every straight woman is a gay man just begging to be let out, right?

Asher I only have one question and I ask it assuming you have not completely forgotten the criteria by which most men judge female attractiveness

Is she hot?

Comment

• You straight guys are pigs.

She's got a boyfriend.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You straight guys are pigs.

She's got a boyfriend.
                    and I have a wife--- it was just curiousity-- you seem to find time to pass comment on the attractiveness or lack thereof from time to time of various guys

Comment

• The clock starts at 8AM Eastern on the 9th (tomorrow).

Feel free to make your pick(s) in the meantime.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• We're not doing the 10am thing?

Comment

We're not doing the 10am thing?

Since Mr Boo knows the pick is with him, it shouldn't matter

Comment

• Do you guys want me to make the thread, or should I wait for someone else too? I think I am pretty sure about my pick.

Comment

• I think NYE intended that we continue to use this thread--I think thats why he posted the draft order here instead of a new thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123 View Post
                                Do you guys want me to make the thread, or should I wait for someone else too? I think I am pretty sure about my pick.
                                I would be certain if I was picking first too-My rankings are secret of course but both his names start with vowels

Comment

Working...
                                X