Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher with luongo-- Already I can see gthis year being super fun-- Flames Canucks will take on a whole new meaning
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• You know he's always available to trade, also. Keep that in mind...

At least this way I'll always be happy with the outcome of Flames - Canucks games.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• This draft already delievers
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          You know he's always available to trade, also. Keep that in mind...

At least this way I'll always be happy with the outcome of Flames - Canucks games.
          optimist !!-- I see it as more that no matter what happens you will feel conflicted-- "The Flames won but their 6 goals ruined sv% for the week" kind of thing
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Are you trying to make me flip out?

[action=Asher]rocks back and forth[/action]
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 1.1 mrboo123 - Alexander Ovechkin (LW) WAS
              1.2 Guynemer - Evgeni Malkin (C) PIT
              1.3 joncha - Sidney Crosby (C) PIT
              1.4 Kontiki - Pavel Datsyuk (C) DET
              1.5 Cavalcadeus - Ryan Getzlaf (C) ANA
              1.6 Asher - Roberto Luongo (G) VAN
              1.7 Leanne - Zach Parise (LW) NJ
              1.8 Sparrowhawk
              1.9 Imran
              1.10 snoopy369
              1.11 notyoueither
              1.12 Flubber

2.1 Flubber
              2.2 notyoueither
              2.3 snoopy369
              2.4 Imran
              2.5 Sparrowhawk
              2.6 Leanne
              2.7 Asher
              2.8 Cavalcadeus
              2.9 Kontiki
              2.10 joncha
              2.11 Guynemer
              2.12 mrboo123

I was right.

Also, do I PM Sparrow (the next in line)? What's the etiquette?

Comment

I was right.

Also, do I PM Sparrow (the next in line)? What's the etiquette?

I think PMs are an ok idea although emails are better-- I know PMs are pretty useless for me since I tend to check in here before I ever check PMs

Comment

• For me, PMs send email notifications.

I don't know his email, so...

Comment

For me, PMs send email notifications.
                    good idea-- I just changed my settings to do that too

Comment

• I'll probably be a bit of a hold up if it gets to me in the immediate future, meeting in 2 minutes and then another after that, but hopefully a 2 hour delay is okay I'd PM a pick but I'm not comfortable enough with hockey and don't have time to look at rankings.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It's fine, we're making good time...

Comment

It's fine, we're making good time...
                          Yup and when it hits the the turn with NYE and I it should generally be quick as well.

I confess I don't have much fear with this bunch and a 12 manager draft. Just the fact that people seem reticent to delay even a couple of hours is a good indicator

Comment

• Do we have an ETA on Sparrow? I suppose we should give him the rest of the day at this point, since it's day 1 and all ...
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                              Do we have an ETA on Sparrow? I suppose we should give him the rest of the day at this point, since it's day 1 and all ...
                              No idea and we plan to give lengthy periods for the early rounds so IIRC he is not even close to out of time yet-- Hopefully he shows up this evening in which case I see it as highly likely round 1 would be completed today

I

Comment

• I just logged in and after searching to the thread for a minute or two I got the bright idea to check the sticky threads

I see it is my pick, just reading the thread so far, should pick in the next 5 minutes or so.

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X