Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sorry I'm so late to the party. Which thread is the game I'm 'playing'?

Comment

• Boy, we barely got those drafts in on time, thank god Slowwy was there to bit.....push us right along.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Last edited by SlowwHand; August 28, 2009, 18:26.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ACK!

Comment

• Comment

• Duke, our league is at:
              Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Pay no attention to Tuberski. He's just being a drama queen.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Might as well be one, still 2 weeks until the start of the football season.

Comment

• You act like I'm the only one that hates wasting time, especially when it's done on purpose.
                  Had you been around more, like you are now, you'd know that's not the case.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Nah, your the only one that can, usually, take the ribbing in stride.

ACK!

Comment

• At least try someone. Maybe I'm not as unique as the two of us think.

Comment

• Sorry for my long absence in the IDP League draft and thanks to everyone who drafted for me. Had many personal issues that are mostly behind me now including my sister in law's premature birth of triplets and subsequent death of the girl (the 2 boys are healthy) a job loss and an auto accident involving being the innocent bystander in a high speed chase where my car was clipped.

Anyways I looked over my team, made a few changes thru the waiver wire and am ready to go now.

My apologies again

Comment

• A bad run of luck. I guess it's better maybe to have it happen at once and get past it all.

Pass on thoughts to sis in law and all.

Comment

• Sorry for my long absence in the IDP League draft and thanks to everyone who drafted for me. Had many personal issues that are mostly behind me now including my sister in law's premature birth of triplets and subsequent death of the girl (the 2 boys are healthy) a job loss and an auto accident involving being the innocent bystander in a high speed chase where my car was clipped.

Anyways I looked over my team, made a few changes thru the waiver wire and am ready to go now.
                            Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that! My prayers to your sister in law and your family.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• -Deity Dude,

No need to apologize. Sincere condolences

I hope that you and your sister are doing better now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deity Dude View Post
                                Sorry for my long absence in the IDP League draft and thanks to everyone who drafted for me. Had many personal issues that are mostly behind me now including my sister in law's premature birth of triplets and subsequent death of the girl (the 2 boys are healthy) a job loss and an auto accident involving being the innocent bystander in a high speed chase where my car was clipped.

My apologies again
                                I wouldn't want to wish you further pain, but if you were an innocent bystander were they insured? Congrats on the 2 boys, bummer about the girl...and the job. But you need to recover from your accident, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X