Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deity Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Sorry, mate. Do you work in that area?

I used to. Currently looking for work. So I have lots of free time now.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    Sorry, mate. Do you work in that area?

At some point I have to take the wife around town to get some more ideas for her novel, but I'm planning on staying in the downtown/Woodward/DIA area...

Leave a comment:

• Deity Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    I wouldn't want to wish you further pain, but if you were an innocent bystander were they insured?
    This was in one of the worst areas of Detroit (Davison and Livernois for you Detroiters) and I believe the car was stolen or certainly involved in something illegal (perhaps a robbery of some sort). Amazingly the way Detroit is nobody gave me any info. The cop after it was over asked me if I wanted to pursue restitution then kinda chuckled. And under the circumstances I didn't think this guy was gonna have a lot of legal money or insurance to pay for my vehicle. The cop took my info but gave me none. I guess I should have asked for something but I was pretty stunned at the time.

The guy clipped my car and lost control and totally nailed the one behind me. Then about 2-3 secs later there were a bunch of police cars lights ablazing. I started to open my door a little stunned and someone yelled stay in the car head down. I did so and about 5 mins later a cop came to my car told me it was over, move my car over here and sit down at the curb.

Then he took my Drivers license, asked me about restitution as I stated above, asked me a couple other questions (One being did I see a firearm?) Then told me to go and they'd be in touch. Haven't heard anything since.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Nice to see you back, DD. I saw the waiver moves so knew you were around.

So sorry to hear about the RL setbacks. Hang in there, man. Thoughts and prayers, all positive, to you and yours...

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    Originally posted by Deity Dude View Post
    Sorry for my long absence in the IDP League draft and thanks to everyone who drafted for me. Had many personal issues that are mostly behind me now including my sister in law's premature birth of triplets and subsequent death of the girl (the 2 boys are healthy) a job loss and an auto accident involving being the innocent bystander in a high speed chase where my car was clipped.

Anyways I looked over my team, made a few changes thru the waiver wire and am ready to go now.

My apologies again
    I wouldn't want to wish you further pain, but if you were an innocent bystander were they insured? Congrats on the 2 boys, bummer about the girl...and the job. But you need to recover from your accident, right?

Leave a comment:

• Zopperoni
    replied
    -Deity Dude,

No need to apologize. Sincere condolences

I hope that you and your sister are doing better now.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Sorry for my long absence in the IDP League draft and thanks to everyone who drafted for me. Had many personal issues that are mostly behind me now including my sister in law's premature birth of triplets and subsequent death of the girl (the 2 boys are healthy) a job loss and an auto accident involving being the innocent bystander in a high speed chase where my car was clipped.

Anyways I looked over my team, made a few changes thru the waiver wire and am ready to go now.
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that! My prayers to your sister in law and your family.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    A bad run of luck. I guess it's better maybe to have it happen at once and get past it all.

Pass on thoughts to sis in law and all.

Leave a comment:

• Deity Dude
    replied

My apologies again

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    At least try someone. Maybe I'm not as unique as the two of us think.

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    Nah, your the only one that can, usually, take the ribbing in stride.

ACK!

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    You act like I'm the only one that hates wasting time, especially when it's done on purpose.
    Had you been around more, like you are now, you'd know that's not the case.

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    Might as well be one, still 2 weeks until the start of the football season.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Duke, our league is at:
    Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Pay no attention to Tuberski. He's just being a drama queen.

Leave a comment:

• duke o' york
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X