Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Well... sorry to mess you up since you just found your 14, but I think I'm gonna switch to the team D (they are uneven now anyhow).
    AAARRRGGH!!!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Sorry.

The other league is even now though.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Flip-flopper.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The other league wasn't set up when I first signed up. I didn't know whether it would be.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Typical flip-flopper excuse. Why not play both?

Comment

• More time/effort than I want to commit. In fact I figure the team-defense league will be easier/less time consuming so that's why I'm switching in the first place.

Comment

• It's way less effort than baseball, and you won't have to handle Capybara/s team.

But whatever.

Comment

• Is 10 teams o.k. with everybody. If so, we should start the draft soon. I was thinking 12-hour time limit for draft picks, is this too high or too low?
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Sounds good to me. The sooner we start the better I'm leaving for vacation on the 19th.

Comment

• You need one more for the IDP league?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Not anymore I guess, since it looks like you're in.
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Sweet! We have a 14-man league. Time to set up draft order etc...

Comment

• cool, thx Ben

Comment

• Hey you invited me!
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• thats why I was thanking you

Comment

Working...
                                X