Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That game was exhausting.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• to you for watching it though.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• God damn it.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Are you saying that if Vancouver had won game 2 to make it 2-0 that it would have been better then 2003 when they were up 3-1 on Minnesota?
          I said since 2003, as they only won once against Anaheim in 2007. Winning twice here is the best since 2003, where they won 3 games.

Anyway, now that they have lost game 2, what will be required for them to have a better year then 2003? Actually winning the 4th and the series? (answer seems obvious to me, but I thought I would ask anyway).
          Yep.

Disgusted with their effort. I had to move last night and missed the game. Saw the highlights, couldn't believe they blew another 2-0 lead.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Vezina is not awarded for most shutouts.
            No, but there is a pretty high correlation. The career record is 58 without ever winning a Vezina.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              to you for watching it though.
              I always get into playoff hockey.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                No, but there is a pretty high correlation. The career record is 58 without ever winning a Vezina.
                Do Canucks fans always follow the most obscure records to make them feel better about themselves?

Only thing that matters is winning the Vezina. Simple as that.

Kipper has one, by the way.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  I always get into playoff hockey.

ACK!
                  Playoff Hockey is the best. It's way better than the NBA playoffs - even the Bulls/Celtics series.

They show Kirk Hinrich with a couple of stitches, and proclaim how tough he is.
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Dueling hat tricks? Are you ****ing kidding me?
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Alex ****ing Ovechkin

Comment

• Canucks win! 3-1

2-1 Canucks series lead, and they take over home ice again.

One more win and they'll match 2003.

Comment

• The announcers summed it up... the Hawks looked like a young team tonight.
                          Oh well, we handed back the advantage. Time for the next game.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You embarassed us last game, 5-3 and it wasn't even as close as the score showed.

NOt your year this year, but the Hawks have proven they'll be a threat for years to come.

Comment

• What, is the series over?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X