NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

I don't want to spam the pick 'em thread...

Poor Washington. Great team to watch, but they don't have a goalie.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Chicago fans are confused. What happens next? We just keep playing?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Chicago fans are confused. What happens next? We just keep playing?
        Please don't.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

It has been awhile. 7 years, and one of the last 12? Only the Jackets have a worse drought.

St. Louis has been out for 5 years too. Nice to see some perennial powerhouses recover.

Canucks played very well. Luongo's shutout streak was finally broken at about 200 minutes or so. Not even his longest streak of the season.

Good luck to the Blackhawks tomorrow.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think this is finally the Sharks year to win the cup.
            But I admit that the Ducks give us trouble.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Montreal is showing off their grittyness so far tonight
              "

Comment

Yes, they really dug in to get that 1-goal deficit.

Comment

Yeoman's work there by the Habs on that 2nd Boston goal.

Comment

Oh please, both were lucky shots. The second one barely even went in. The Canadians are tough and scrappy, they'll come through in the end. (Montreal scores!)
                    "

Comment

I'm still not sure if you're serious. (Seriously)

Comment

2-2; whose not being serious now?
                        "

Comment

I'll be thrilled to see Montreal make it in the playoffs. They're just not a tough, gritty team. They're one of the most fragile teams in the league. Physically and mentally.

That's why they had an awesome start and then buckled under the pressure of maintaining it.

Comment

The Wings-Jackets game has been really quite exciting. Terrific goalkeeping at both ends of the ice.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Meanwhile Calgary has an insurmountable lead in a blowout of a game in Chicago!

Comment

Working...
                              X