Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: VII Da da da, da da daa, da da da, da daa da daa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all suck. You are failing to entertain me on a Saturday night.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Kippersoft sucks

That better?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Improving, but it needs to be more believable.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The Canucks just won't go away. They're 2 points behind Calgary now, same amounts of GP.

I've decided I can't hate Edmonton this season. It's like hating a retarded child. You're just so pleased when they accomplish anything.

Vancouver is the new target.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher: Would it help you if I pointed out the Habs are 5 point better on the season than the Flames, and thus hypothetically better?
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              The Canucks just won't go away. They're 2 points behind Calgary now, same amounts of GP.

I've decided I can't hate Edmonton this season. It's like hating a retarded child. You're just so pleased when they accomplish anything.

This post makes it all the sweeter when the Oilers win the last 14 games straight, knock off the Wings (again) and go on to win Stanley #6.

Plan the parade!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                Asher: Would it help you if I pointed out the Habs are 5 point better on the season than the Flames, and thus hypothetically better?
                They play in the East. If Calgary could beat up on the East all season as well, their record could be better.

If memory serves, only two Western teams are under .500 vs the east...

Edit: The only team with less than 4 wins vs the east is Chicago with 3.

Montreal only won 3 of their 8 games vs the West.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I knew you'd say something like that

Habs
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                    I knew you'd say something like that

Habs
                    Habs aren't even .500 vs the West.

(They are my favourite eastern team, but don't make me choose damnit.)

Comment

Chicago felt bad for the east...

Comment

Carey Price is my sugar daddy in my SportingNews pool right now.
                        Last edited by Asher; March 9, 2008, 02:06.

Comment

I've just experienced gastronomical orgasm. Home made cabbage rolls baked in tomato sauce.

You all may go on sucking. I am happy, and am going to bed.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

:ewww:

Comment

1st and 4th 2 point difference. Game in hand on Colorado and Minny.

This is awesome
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It is comically close, isn't it...

Comment

Working...
                                X