Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: VII Da da da, da da daa, da da da, da daa da daa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'd like to see your 'reality.'
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      An hour? Really?

How slow do you type...it's at most 2-3 minutes a day.
      I type 60-70 WPM, though not on Poly of course. I actually think about what I type before I put it on the screen...

Besides, you know as well as I do that DB query times are longer than that
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Well I'd like to see your 'reality.'
        The one where the Flames have 10 OT loss points, the same as Vancouver?

The one where the Flamers jersey is red and black, not orange?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          Besides, you know as well as I do that DB query times are longer than that
          The one I wrote today takes two hours to run...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The one where the Flames have 10 OT loss points, the same as Vancouver?

The one where the Flamers jersey is red and black, not orange?
            I think you missed that joke

Comment

The one I wrote today takes two hours to run...
              Meh, two hours is nothing. If you can run it while you are at work it's a short query

I'm talking about Apolyton load queries Though (work) DB queries certainly are where I get most of my posting in...

Comment

• A big bright ORANGE horse, with Orange and red trim.

A Orange trim on a red flame.

Oh my goodness, I guess the colour of the flames is white hot.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I think you missed that joke

Comment

• Just in case Asher needs some help keeping up with the times...

Orange Koolaid is a common term used in Alabama for the drug OxyContin. Oxycontin is a very powerful pain killer that can easily be addicted to if abused incorrectly. I prefer to take the time release off and crush the pill and snort it. Some just take the time release off and chew it, and hardcore addicts(i have a good friend that does this) melts it down in a spoon with water and shoots it up from a needle. He has been to rapid detox and a 60 day program after that and as soon as he got back he fell right back down.

Comment

I just hope you didn't miss the joke too ... where does a good Catholic boy from the boonies get such a vocabulary

Comment

• I just hope you didn't miss the joke too ... where does a good Catholic boy from the boonies get such a vocabulary

Well, considering I wasn't a Catholic until just before I turned 24...

Couldn't resist the pun and I'm glad someone caught the other meaning.

Comment

• That was a joke within a joke within a joke ...

Comment

A big bright ORANGE horse, with Orange and red trim.
                            You're right, there is a little bit of orange on the horse which is on the third jersey which hasn't been worn in over two seasons.

A Orange trim on a red flame.

Oh my goodness, I guess the colour of the flames is white hot.

http://www.icejerseys.com/images/vin...y-1989_big.jpg
                            Oh, the 1989 jersey, that sure is relevant. It has been a long time since you've seen a game...this explains why you're so out to lunch in this thread.

Tell me, Ben, what would you say is the dominant colour here?

And just what is the "sea of red" if the Flames colour is orange?

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              Just in case Asher needs some help keeping up with the times...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...orange+koolaid
                              Never heard that term in my life before. What a crap joke?

Comment

• You've never heard of the various selection of Kool-Aid drug references? You're either lying or REALLY sheltered. I'm probably in the nerdiest 0.1% of the population, and I got it right away...

Comment

Working...
                                X