Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: VII Da da da, da da daa, da da da, da daa da daa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo leads the Leafs 3-1-- Hopefully they can finish it off so the media can stop mentioning the Leafs playoff hopes -- Boston already beat Philly in a worst-case 3 pointer so the teams the Leafs need to catch already gained points today
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Tonight it was Vancouver's turn to blow a 3 goal lead.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• At least they don't lose to bad eastern teams.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          At least they don't lose to bad eastern teams.
          cough cough cough
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• And why did Dallas have to start a sieve in net vs Vancouver?

Comment

• Because they'd rather face Vancouver in the playoffs than Nashville?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Philly and Carolina are playoff teams.

They did get a point out of the Florida game, which was lost in a shootout.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Because they'd rather face Vancouver in the playoffs than Nashville?
                  I would think they want the team they think most likely to knock off Detroit, or at least make it a long series.

Given the importance of goaltending in the playoffs in conventional wisdom, that would be Vancouver.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    Philly and Carolina are playoff teams.
                    Please, the point difference between Washington and Philly/Carolina isn't much, and Vancouver lose 8-2 to Philly...

Just saying your comment was remarkably stupid, there's no need to get defensive about it when it's so clear.

Comment

• My definition of bad Eastern teams doesn't include playoff teams.

I hardly doubt you'd consider Calgary to be a 'bad' western team would you? They have a lower seed then Carolina does.

Comment

• I'm just saying I don't think any of the teams are "bad", they're all within spitting distance of the playoffs or in the playoffs.

I'm saying the difference is, Vancouver got absolutely spanked in one of their games, while Calgary's games were close (and in one case, decided by a last-minute goal that was very clearly the result of goaltender interference).

Comment

• You get the same number of points no matter by how much you win by, right?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yeah, but that's kind of (totally) not the point...

If you want to be pedantic it doesn't matter if the teams are from the east or west either?

Comment

• As you've said many time, eastern < western.

Comment

• In general, yes.

The three-way tie for 1st in the NW is back again. Vancouver is in 2nd last.

Comment

Working...
                                X