• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

****ING LIONS!!!!!!!!!

GGGRRRRR
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Stupid Titans, why do I even bother to watch anymore?

How can a defense look amazing for three quarters and then mysteriously disappear?

Comment

• Patriots
        "

Comment

• Congrats Slowwhand
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Patriots
            "

Comment

• Wassup, 24? Brady to Moss again!
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Wow, what a win by the Chargers.

So happy they came back from 17-3 down!

Good game Titans. Gave us all we could handle and then some. Instant classic.

No way a bad team like Cleveland or Buffalo should make the playoffs ahead of you guys. Every team in your division is good.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• damn, I slept too long. Wake up to see Patriots doing well again. . They simply cannot be stopped. I expect them to break it open in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    Wow, what a win by the Chargers.

So happy they came back from 17-3 down!

Good game Titans. Gave us all we could handle and then some. Instant classic.

No way a bad team like Cleveland or Buffalo should make the playoffs ahead of you guys. Every team in your division is good.
                    yeah I was dozing, but had my tv on. I could have swore the announcer said the Chargers lost the game. Then I wake up to hear they win. Very cool.

Comment

• Buck and Aikman were asking if the Cowboys had signed Hester or something. They couldn't figure it out either.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• OMG!!

Patriots
                        "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                          OMG!!

Patriots
                          Q F T

OR

HERE'S A STORY, 'BOUT A BOY NAMED BRADY, WHO RUNNIN UP SOME VERY HIGH SCORES.....
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Running up the score? This is the Steelers. They have one of the best defenses in the NFL.

I have officially become a Patriots fan... for this year (and a Brady fan for life).

Go Patriots!
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Patriots --> <-- Steelers
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                                Running up the score? This is the Steelers. They have one of the best defenses in the NFL.

I have officially become a Patriots fan... for this year (and a Brady fan for life).

Go Patriots!
                                Boooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X