Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the Thursday night game has gathered quite a following...
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      I see the Thursday night game has gathered quite a following...
      I am unable to get NFL network, not available yet with our local Timer Warner Cable

I do however have Stat tracker and am watching a very limited input by Adraian Peterson of Chciago to this point
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Griese doing well, 2 INTS

Comment

You can do the same thing on NFL.com.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            You can do the same thing on NFL.com.
            thanks a bunch sloowie

hey, did those a & m boyz really do dat thang, armed robbery?

Comment

Someone thinkns so.

By BRIAN DAVIS / The Dallas Morning News
              brdavis@dallasnews.com

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – College Station authorities officially charged Texas A&M defensive end Brandon Joiner with two counts of aggravated robbery on Thursday afternoon and are still holding him in custody.

Joiner and A&M offensive lineman Yemi Babalola were both arrested Wednesday in connection to an alleged armed robbery that occurred on Nov. 29. The two players were suspended indefinitely from the football team Thursday morning.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

17-13 now. Bears might actually win this one, albeit more banged up then any team praying for a wildcard should be.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You think the Bears will get a wild card? If I was a real Bears fan, I'd hope to hell not.

Comment

Well now I don't think they'll even win.

Comment

They'd have to win every game left (including this one) and have several other teams lose 2 or more to wrestle a slot. I was really just hoping they'd pull out 8-8 this year... but in reality they'll be lucky to win another game.

Comment

Haw haw... Hester is such an idiot. Don't side step out of bounds when you have a yard for the 1st down! Sure they got it, but had to waste precious seconds running it!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Welcome to the Kyle Orton Era, Part II
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

TODD COLLINS IS THE FUTURE!
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

lol Bears suck LOL

Draft that good quarterback. At this point they're probably going to pick after Atlanta, but they might get the second QB off the board. In this class, that's going to be awesome.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The one weakness Jerry Angelo seems to have on draft day is the first round. And since this draft is supposed to be deep at QB, I'd much rather the Bears get one of the stud offensive tackles first. Maybe first AND second.

If they don't address the O-line, they will suck forever.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X