No announcement yet.

Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It physically hurts me to watch the Bears offense.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Oh well. At least we got to the game.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        It physically hurts me to watch the Bears offense.
        Actually, the Bears D was upsetting me. They put no serious pressure on Manning.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• BEARS PWNED!!!

Comment

• Actually, the Bears D was upsetting me. They put no serious pressure on Manning.

True, but they still played well enough to keep the Bears in the game. The offense just didn't give them any help.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• /me watches da Bears console each other
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well, there's going to be some depressed co-workers tomorrow ... and some who are going to be on Cloud Nine. Me, well, I'm a Vikings fan, so it's just another day.
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  It physically hurts me to watch the Bears offense.
                  Yes and I know Lovie is da coach and what he sez goes but he needs to say "Bye Rex-a-Poo"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                    Well, there's going to be some depressed co-workers tomorrow ... and some who are going to be on Cloud Nine. Me, well, I'm a Vikings fan, so it's just another day.
                    Me in my heart is Burgundy and Gold however stagnant it is
                    Attached Files

Comment

• This place (indianapolis) is going to be nutty tomorrow.

I imagine a good portion of my colleagues are going to come in pretty late...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Yes and I know Lovie is da coach and what he sez goes but he needs to say "Bye Rex-a-Poo"

Lovie for Pete's Sake yer KILLIN da fans with Rex-a-Poo-Poo
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Kudos to Tony Dungy! I've always thought that he was cheated out of his SB apearance down in Tampa.

D

Comment

• It's good to be faithful to one's team, Grandpa Troll. Better that than being a bandwagon fan who jumps from ship to ship every season. Oh, but how it hurrrtttsss to be loyal. *LOL*
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              * Grandpa Troll watches da Bears console each other
                              Hey? Isn't the bear in back getting ready to kick the bear in front, face first into the river??

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

Hey? Isn't the bear in back getting ready to kick the bear in front, face first into the river??
                                Yeah..he's a Grumpy bear when he loses

Comment

Working...
                                X