No announcement yet.

Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much god talk. Damn red-staters...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      It's good to be faithful to one's team, Grandpa Troll. Better that than being a bandwagon fan who jumps from ship to ship every season. Oh, but how it hurrrtttsss to be loyal. *LOL*
      I used to get upset when our deadskins didnt win, but after soo many seasons..well..next year
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Me thinks Sava is crying himself to sleep right now...

Comment

• And how the hell was Manning the MVP? He only threw for one touchdown, right? I thought Addai had a much better game...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Too much god talk. Damn red-staters...
            Really doesnt hurt anyone my friend, in fact it helps when you get down to it.

But not to try to convert anyone with a post at Poly, just sharing is all

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              Too much god talk. Damn red-staters...
              Heh. It would have been really funny to see the reaction if Tony Dungy, et al., had started thanking Allah for the team's success.

Oh, and as for the Vikings and the Redskins? There's always next year (and the year after that, and the year after that) ...
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper

Heh. It would have been really funny to see the reaction if Tony Dungy, et al., had started thanking Allah for the team's success.
                I was hoping that Manning would thank Baal for the victory.

"I want to give all the glory to Baal for this victory. Before the game, I sacrificed my first born and offered him up to the great lord, and after the ceremony we're going to offer him Rex Grossman. Praise be to Baal."
                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• **ROTFLMAO**
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Way to go Indy . Getting the monkey off Dungy's and Peyton's back in a good way.

I do have to agree with Drake in that the Bears offense just hurt to watch. It was only a matter of time before Good Rex decided to take a vacation.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Why did they boo that Muslim guy when they announced his name for the coin toss?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                        Why did they boo that Muslim guy when they announced his name for the coin toss?
                        They said "MUUUUUU!!!"
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• They weren't saying boo, they were saying mooo-vers.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                            They weren't saying boo, they were saying mooo-vers.

Comment

• Manning MVP...???

nope

BTW next season, Stand back
                              Attached Files
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Yeah, in 5 years the 49ers will be a force.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X