Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vidcaps?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I think the bears should wake up from the hibernation - otherwise they'll be skinned
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Indy's gotta be careful not to get complacent here. The Bears ... I bet they're going to come alive now. They've got to, in order to have a prayer of winning.
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

OUCH! BAD REX IS DEFINITELY IN THE SHOW!
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

Thanks fer nuttin Rex-a-Poo
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Rex Grossman, MVP
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Worst Super Bowl ever...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You know what. It's not so much Bad Rex as the Bear's defense is under performing and the Indy defense is on.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• And what was up with being backed up by a marching band!?

That was the best thing Prince did. It's not really football unless you've got marching bands...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        Worst Super Bowl ever...
                        I'd say it's one of the better ones.

Even if Chicago isn't winning.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• You must have a higher tolerance for sloppy play than I do...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm taking a *huge* risk here, but I think it's safe to call this game for the Colts.

Comment

• Well, it's theoretically still possible, but it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Except for the kickoff and 1 good run, the Bears forgot to show up.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X