No announcement yet.

Superbowl XLI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirque du Soleil?! At the Superbowl!? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty gay.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wasn't going to say it but yes, yes it was.

Comment

A short bit in and Da Bears have already scored 7 points? That's funnier. Go Chicago.

Comment

Ouch. Indy definitely has the Super Bowl jitters ...
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Go Bears!!
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

7-6 ... that one point could be the deciding factor. Well, that, plus the weather, which I think gives the Bears a slight edge, since they're an outdoors team.
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

This game is getting crazy ... and it's partly due to the heavy downpour. I *like* it!

Comment

WAH!!!!!!!!!! That was ****ing great!@!!!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So this is the reason why there's no new Battlestar Galactica episode this week .
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

DEVIN HESTER!!!!!!!
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Damn, that pigskin is greased!
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

That ball is squirting all over the place.

Comment

"slippery when wet" - more entertaining than usual.
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X